• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser104881

The Antiques Dealer has arrived! Read the details here and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback below!

So what thought has gone into the selling price of things?

Is a military drummer really worth more that an Eel???

upload_2019-7-31_13-28-24.png

DeletedUser110479

Quick question, Can I visit anyone city and buy thing off them item from AD?

Forwandert

Major-General
So what thought has gone into the selling price of things?

Is a military drummer really worth more that an Eel???

View attachment 19554

It's not but I'm guessing they've factored in the availability of each troop. One you would need to win the barrack for, one you just need to build the barrack. Not sure they factored in most will be offloading their drummer schools as soon as they have space in the dealer.

It's not but I'm guessing they've factored in the availability of each troop. One you would need to win the barrack for, one you just need to build the barrack. Not sure they factored in most will be offloading their drummer schools as soon as they have space in the dealer.
It's a pity I can't trade in all the unattached drummers :rolleyes: I should just send them to their deaths

Currently breaking down colour guard camp :D

Forwandert

Major-General
I'm working through my old won barracks from when you could win military buildings in events to open up slots. Seems best way is to trade the cheapest and then set anything decent on longer trade times.

Have to say thank you Inno for the gift email working first time and not sending me through the usual loop via the website and playstore several times. That was more appreciated than the actual gift.

Emberguard

Legend
Pretty sure that 810 price is for current age troop, whereas the drummer is a All Ages price

Is it worth as much? Not by the time you’re that far along in the game. But then drummers have always had more value in lower ages

Have to say thank you Inno for the gift email working first time and not sending me through the usual loop via the website and playstore several times. That was more appreciated than the actual gift.

Gift email? I normally get one but not seen :( What's the gift?

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
How about adding the barter value to the popup menu of items...Currently you cannot see the barter value if you are trading something.

DeletedUser115806

What a waste - can only sell one item at a time to start with, and to get a decent price you have to wait a day. At that rate it will be months before I can reduce my inventory. And the prices are out of whack, with some common items going for high prices but some rare items that I have never even seen going low. And the price in diamonds for coins is excessive - 100 diamonds for 500 coins which gets me a lousy 10% supply boost? Forget it. Obviously the creators didn't put any thought into this. I bet they just flipped coins or used a random number generator.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
What a waste - can only sell one item at a time to start with, and to get a decent price you have to wait a day. At that rate it will be months before I can reduce my inventory. And the prices are out of whack, with some common items going for high prices but some rare items that I have never even seen going low. And the price in diamonds for coins is excessive - 100 diamonds for 500 coins which gets me a lousy 10% supply boost? Forget it. Obviously the creators didn't put any thought into this. I bet they just flipped coins or used a random number generator.

More you sell, more slots will open. One idea is to sell low value items and using the shortest period till you can sell multiple items and then sell more valuable items using longer duration.

DeletedUser109842

dont see what the moan is here, your getting stuff for stuff your not nor likely to use or theyre duplicates you dont need. im a bit annoyed as last week in one world i went through all the stored stuff and deleted anything i didnt need or used loads of rogue hideouts and stuff accumulated in events.

dont see what the moan is here, your getting stuff for stuff your not nor likely to use or theyre duplicates you dont need. im a bit annoyed as last week in one world i went through all the stored stuff and deleted anything i didnt need or used loads of rogue hideouts and stuff accumulated in events.
Why? It's been known that this has been coming out for months?