• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

Boorg

Captain
Most players advance through the ages. So most players won’t benefit from such a system until they’ve reached EMA even if it were available sooner (assuming they have the space).

I don’t know of any game that rewards not progressing as much as FoE does. If you don’t want to advance that’s fine, that just means there’s going to be either stagnation or restrictions in some way. This is one of them until such a time as Inno changes it if they choose to do so

I agree but I think the space is always available for the Antiques Dealer since it’s not a building that a player can build and it’s location is in the wilderness and not in the City building space.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I have better things to do than chastise noobish trolls like you. I'm sure you still have decorations and cultural buildings in all your cities. You probably are nowhere near to figuring out you don't need houses, production or goods buildings either and still be top in your hood and a all around top player.

I guarantee you have a Maypole in your city...
How you can have population without houses??? Pls will you teach me that trick??? pls pls pls!!!!

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I have better things to do than chastise noobish trolls like you. I'm sure you still have decorations and cultural buildings in all your cities. You probably are nowhere near to figuring out you don't need houses, production or goods buildings either and still be top in your hood and a all around top player.

now i see you told you have towns wich produce even over 300 FPs each day, that is impossible, now i know you lie about houses cause i see you also lie about producing even over 300 FPs in one town! that cant be done!!! Nobody isnt so good and strong!!! about dealer, 3 days needed to unlock slot number 3, i am afraid to even think how much is needed for slot number 4 without diamonds.

Emberguard

Legend
I agree but I think the space is always available for the Antiques Dealer since it’s not a building that a player can build and it’s location is in the wilderness and not in the City building space.
I meant space to do anything with the stuff bought

Emberguard

Legend
How you can have population without houses??? Pls will you teach me that trick??? pls pls pls!!!!
Events don’t usually need population to be placed and can provide population. So it’s possible to have a city with no house buildings if you have enough event buildings

As to 300 daily, that’d depend on how high the GBs are and what events they’ve got.
Lvl 80 GBs
Kraken - 64 FPs
AO - 80
Inno - 48
Cape - 80
CDM - 48
Hagia - 48

Total: 368 FPs per day
+ Himeji (200 FPs potentially)
+ Temple of Relics (100 FPs potentially)
+ Arc (“passive”)

Now hopefully you’ve both got that all out of your system as I’m going to request we get back on topic of the [edit] Antiques

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Events don’t usually need population to be placed and can provide population. So it’s possible to have a city with no house buildings if you have enough event buildings

As to 300 daily, that’d depend on how high the GBs are and what events they’ve got.
Lvl 80 GBs
Kraken - 64 FPs
AO - 80
Inno - 48
Cape - 80
CDM - 48
Hagia - 48

Total: 368 FPs per day
+ Himeji (200 FPs potentially)
+ Temple of Relics (100 FPs potentially)
+ Arc (“passive”)

Now hopefully you’ve both got that all out of your system as I’m going to request we get back on topic of the Summer Event
:D lol, why you explained me that when i wanted to hear it from professional? :) but thx anyway, btw how are you ember and how you like dealer? :)and topic is dealer in this thread and not summer event but i know what you ment, remark for that genious and 'top player': dude, now you sum up your 2 cities, then add 200 more on that and you will get my daily income just on east nagach/en5 and for your information i dont have houses in my town for over 2 years, back then you probably didnt even know to place siege in GvG.

Emberguard

Legend
oh I’m fine :) hope you’re having a lovely day

Dealers working great for me so far. Not sure what I’ll end up buying with the coins/gems just yet but it’ll be great for updating things long term without having to rely solely on Reno’s/1-Ups

Ceban

Brigadier-General
oh I’m fine :) hope you’re having a lovely day

Dealers working great for me so far. Not sure what I’ll end up buying with the coins/gems just yet but it’ll be great for updating things long term without having to rely solely on Reno’s/1-Ups
dont sell your kits, if you save all yours i think you wont have to buy those from dealers, i am waiting carousels, checkmate sqares, rotundas and other few attack bonuses

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
dont sell your kits, if you save all yours i think you wont have to buy those from dealers, i am waiting carousels, checkmate sqares, rotundas and other few attack bonuses
Renos & 1-up wills always be keeper items. (to a point... I mean, who needs 500 of 'em?!;))
But Store Building kits a gemstone fodder, since Recon mode has all but eliminated the need for those. :P

As for opening up the slots?
It'll go faster than you expect, especially as you unlock the 2nd & 3rd slots, and if you can keep on averaging 4-5+ 2hr barters per day... the only PITA slot will be final one, as IIRC, it needs something crazy like 1000 barters to unlock! :O

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Renos & 1-up wills always be keeper items. (to a point... I mean, who needs 500 of 'em?!;))
But Store Building kits a gemstone fodder, since Recon mode has all but eliminated the need for those. :P

As for opening up the slots?
It'll go faster than you expect, especially as you unlock the 2nd & 3rd slots, and if you can keep on averaging 4-5+ 2hr barters per day... the only PITA slot will be final one, as IIRC, it needs something crazy like 1000 barters to unlock! :O
how much is last slot?????

DeletedUser112892

Hello there, Columbus. You've discovered America.
You really are the best. We can only bow down to you.

How's your Antique Deealer going? As top of the bill you must be swimming in trade coins and gems by now.
This is why I love having Agent on this forum.
Nothing wrong with Maypole.

DeletedUser108359

Quick question, Can I visit anyone city and buy thing off them item from AD?

I think your question got lost in the IA "discussion", so let me answer it for you now.

No, you can only sell or buy from your own AD.
Any items you sell go directly to the dealer, not to an open market.
Any items available for auction in your AD, are only available to the random other 49 players who are included with your group.
This group will change at the end of the auction.

DeletedUser108359

What a waste - can only sell one item at a time to start with, and to get a decent price you have to wait a day. At that rate it will be months before I can reduce my inventory. And the prices are out of whack, with some common items going for high prices but some rare items that I have never even seen going low. And the price in diamonds for coins is excessive - 100 diamonds for 500 coins which gets me a lousy 10% supply boost? Forget it. Obviously the creators didn't put any thought into this. I bet they just flipped coins or used a random number generator.

Actually i think the creators put a LOT of thought into this, also it ran for quite a while on beta before coming to live with tons of feedback from players there.
It is something many players have been asking, even begging for, for a long time, (a way to get rid of unwanted or unneeded items without just deleting them ) and i think that when you consider that no matter what is on offer or how many coins and gems it costs, or how many coins /gems you get for your inventory items, you now have the opportunity to get something you want from technically nothing,

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bidding on my 1st auction, I probably won't win but it will be nice if I can turn some of the junk into something I actually want :)

Ceban

Brigadier-General
nvm, i help others then...
''
Points to Remember
At the beginning the player only has 1 slot available. They will get additional breakdown slots after a certain number of broken down items - the next slot will be unlocked after additional 10, 50, 150 and 400 broken down items respectively.''

It wasnt 1000 after all... but not a lot lower, i think i will stick to 4.