• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Antiques Dealer not displaying correctly and not allowing access to Exchange.

GlowFish37

Private
Only one browser tab open.

Browser and Version:
Firefox browser, 93.0

Overview of the bug: Antiques Dealer will not display link to Exchange in Firefox browser and no amount of clicking will get me there. Display is not typical.

Screenshot:

1634566529406.png

How often this occurs: Just once, but continues. This started yesterday, 17 October 2021, US, Eastern Daylight Time zone. I noticed in the afternoon.

Urgency: Not urgent.

Preventative Actions: Clicking all over to see if I could get to Exchange.

Summary: Antiques Dealer not displaying correctly and not allowing access to Exchange.

I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

Please follow these steps to try and resolve the issue on your own before reporting a Bug:

- Refresh your browser (F5: soft refresh and CTRL+F5: hard refresh). Did not help.
- Temporarily disable all (greasemonkey) scripts and browser add-ons. Did not help.
- Log out / Log in. Did not help.
- Restart your computer. Did not help.
- Try a different browser - Forge of Empires is optimised for the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome, so try one of these if possible. Functions correctly in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
- Try a different computer. Not feasible.
- Try a different internet connection. Tethered to Verizon cell network. Did not help.