• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer - New and Unique Rewards

Puablo

Corporal
At what stage do I not become a 'new player'. If in 2 years time I still play this game, will I still be up against these players who will spend 100K. Think of this as any new player coming into the game. They can buy nothing in the AD. The item is already time degraded, so only worth a third or a quarter of your value. This should be run for newbies as an age dealer not a game dealer. Perhaps we should go back to the good old days when we had new players in the hood and they were attacked by everyone - can you remember that far back?

Agent327

Overlord
At what stage do I not become a 'new player'. If in 2 years time I still play this game, will I still be up against these players who will spend 100K. Think of this as any new player coming into the game. They can buy nothing in the AD. The item is already time degraded, so only worth a third or a quarter of your value. This should be run for newbies as an age dealer not a game dealer. Perhaps we should go back to the good old days when we had new players in the hood and they were attacked by everyone - can you remember that far back?

You can buy coins with diamonds, so you will always be up against players willing to spend 100K.

When will we get some useful items in the antique dealer? I am tired of the junk that is always there. Can we get some items that are worth bidding on like Abandoned Asylum upgrade or Crows Nest, or any of the newer upgrades? I am tired of Grand Bridge or the other junk that is constantly on the auction.

When will we get some useful items in the antique dealer? I am tired of the junk that is always there. Can we get some items that are worth bidding on like Abandoned Asylum upgrade or Crows Nest, or any of the newer upgrades? I am tired of Grand Bridge or the other junk that is constantly on the auction.

You'll have to hold your breath for those to show up; hope you have a strong set of lungs!

Gondour

Corporal
Been waiting months now for a sleigh builder in Houndsmoor and Brisgard. Another Contestants Estate or Winter decoration and I’ll be tearing my hair out. This Auction thing has become pretty useless for higher era players ☹️☹️

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Not quite seeing what the attraction is for a sleigh builder - but currently have it on the AD on Brisgard now for 24,300 +44gems. Is it just because it is a 2x3 production bldg?