• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer - New and Unique Rewards

DeletedUser653

Cut this crap, here the details and address.
Wiki address for AD

https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Antiques_Dealer
................................................................................................................................................................................ AD sells for....................................AD buys .....................Auction start
Shrine of Knowledge Upgrade Kit40,500306,7502-32,250

Wiki address for AD

................................................................................................................................................................................ AD sells for....................................AD buys .....................Auction start
Thank you. At least there are still some helpful players in the forum

Agent327

Overlord
Thank you. At least there are still some helpful players in the forum

You mean there are players that will do what you could have done yourself. Or do you really believe if you ask a question like this there are some that know it by heart and do not have to look it up?

HRC had to look it up. So could you.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Wiki address for AD

Oh I see, gotta look there, I was looking at the SOK page and couldn't find it. Thanks for that was wondering as well!

DeletedUser117408

really ?

my math say: less than 1 year

or where did you get your Worlds Fair ?

only InnoGames knows
but it was trend in the past that things reappeared in the same event one year later

You must right for me it seems eternity now :D

DeletedUser111949

Kurt said in Live that Pagoda can be take from Antique Dealer, is it true? or we will see it after event ends?

Puablo

Corporal
How unfair can this game got? I just got to open the Antiques Dealer, and the first item has a player 11M points ahead of me bidding 50K. How on earth are new players EVER going to get a chance of getting things from the AD? This has to be changed to an age related building else new players will hardly ever get to use it and it becomes a pointless bulding.

How unfair can this game got? I just got to open the Antiques Dealer, and the first item has a player 11M points ahead of me bidding 50K. How on earth are new players EVER going to get a chance of getting things from the AD? This has to be changed to an age related building else new players will hardly ever get to use it and it becomes a pointless bulding.
Do you, as a new player, expect to have the same options and benefits as players who have player for years?