• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer - New and Unique Rewards

Agent327

Overlord
What's with those rewards from previous events? Some can already be obtained. Not really clear what the new rewards will be.

DeletedUser96901

What's with those rewards from previous events? Some can already be obtained. Not really clear what the new rewards will be.
if the rewards are already there the way you get them will be different

for example the Dark Doorway
currently only auction but not in the shop

Andrew420

Major
The new rewards are the SoK upgrade and the Art Exhibition
The rewards from other events are just that and the description doesnt say they are new
It would help if you read the announcement

DeletedUser115336

Very nice offers, but I did not se the upgrade for the Statue of honours.

Forwandert

Major-General
The new rewards are the SoK upgrade and the Art Exhibition
The rewards from other events are just that and the description doesnt say they are new
It would help if you read the announcement

As in 'New' to the AD, the announcement shows pictures of things that are already available through the AD and have been throughout. The announcement isn't really clear at all. Would be better with a list of what's been added rather than pictures of things that have always been available like the ships upgrade.

DeletedUser96901

As in 'New' to the AD, the announcement shows pictures of things that are already available through the AD and have been throughout. The announcement isn't really clear at all. Would be better with a list of what's been added rather than pictures of things that have always been available like the ships upgrade.
and where added
shop and/or auction

Boorg

Captain

and where added
shop and/or auction

Agreed a full list of what can be obtained from the Antiques Dealer would be a great asset but the announcement is more than clear in fact it is very clear!

We are happy to introduce some new items to the Antiques Dealer! This feature will be turned on after the update 1.173.

The rewards are unique to the Antiques Dealer and can only be obtained in the Antiques Dealer
Shop and through Auctions:

Clearly indicated Shop and Auctions.

A picture of the 2 new items and a description follows the above statement.
After that this statement follows.

That's not all! We are also introducing some rewards from previous events that can be snatched through the Shop and Auction:

Once again clearly indicated Shop and Auctions.

No description for and of the items is provided, only pictures of the items is provided but are we not already familiar with these items and as such we should know what they are. Agreed some of the items shown are already available from the Antiques Dealer therefore I would think they are sort of making it official.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Ad is such an awesome addition to this game, and seeing it updated is great! Really makes it easy to just turn your entire city into just event buildings

DeletedUser96901

Once again clearly indicated Shop and Auctions.
and it clearly says introducing items but the things are already in the dealer (like the Dark Doorway)

so given the fact there is at least one mistake it clearly implicates that there can be more mistakes

:rolleyes:

Boorg

Captain
and it clearly says introducing items but the things are already in the dealer (like the Dark Doorway)

so given the fact there is at least one mistake it clearly implicates that there can be more mistakes

:rolleyes:

I don’t think so since the items already added since the Antiques Dealer was introduced were not officially confirmed before therefore as I already said.

Agreed some of the items shown are already available from the Antiques Dealer therefore I would think they are sort of making it official.

Apart from that there are items that are going to be added with this Update.

;) ;) ;)

DeletedUser96901

I don’t think so since the items already added since the Antiques Dealer was introduced were not officially confirmed before therefore as I already said.
nope

how can a buildings be added when it was already there when the AD started :rolleyes:
like the Dark Doorway

but maybe InnoGames should confirm all buildings/items in the Dealer especially the ones which were part of the original release of the AD but not officially confirmed yet

Apart from that there are items that are going to be added with this Update.
apart from that

not ALL items are added to shop AND auction
some are auction only

Last edited by a moderator: