• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer - New and Unique Rewards

Giskler

Legend
correct
after the update

but it didn't say when after ?

tomorrow is after the update
Thursday is after the update
May is after the update
the year 2021 is after the update

and btw:
the update 1.173 is not complete yet
it is only on en. but all other languages are still on 1.172
wrong.png

Well, you were wrong.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Something about this update: The AD should be upgraded to have 2 bids going at once or more then six options up at once. There will be a lot on the rotation now, can still make the better things rarer but like, there is only so many auctions a day and often they are very skippable, meaning you don't see many to bid on. Could take weeks just to get one of these things from this update

DeletedUser113340

Place your feedback below, click here to see the content
lt would better if you stopped producing buildings that require motivation to get the better rewards as there are only a limited number of motivations that are given each day . The number of SOKs each requiring motivation will chew up most of the motivations each day So l'm going to be selling off most them in AD. l appreciate my friends and guild mates motivating my buildings and a few neighbours but there are never enough to motivate all buildings so l had to use up the large number of self Aid kits to motivate the rest but eventually ran out of them l'm now only using the kits to motivate the buildings with better rewards with the new supply of kits that l have gathered. So by selling off my SOKs lt should give me a better spread of the more valuable rewards.

DeletedUser108344

Could you include Crows Nest - I am sure like me - peeps have many upgrades, or part upgrades. So need either base unit or upgrades to complete build

Dead-Eye

General
Could you include Crows Nest - I am sure like me - peeps have many upgrades, or part upgrades. So need either base unit or upgrades to complete build
You will get CN upgrade next year. If you wanted a full one ya shoulda played the game. I did and I got one and its awesome. You didn't so you get to wait just like all the others who come on here askin for upgrades for half built buildings.

Boorg

Captain
nope

how can a buildings be added when it was already there when the AD started :rolleyes:
like the Dark Doorway

but maybe InnoGames should confirm all buildings/items in the Dealer especially the ones which were part of the original release of the AD but not officially confirmed yet

The Antiques Dealer was introduced in July 2019, since than several items have been added and if I recall correctly the Dark Doorway was not initially available but was added at a later date. Whether or not it was available when the Antiques Dealer was introduced makes no difference, they decided to announce it now, better late than never!

As I already said I agree that there should be a detailed list.

Apart from that I was only expressing my opinion when I said that maybe it’s being made official.
Also I think this is the first time that items added to or available from the Antiques Dealer have been made official.

apart from that

not ALL items are added to shop AND auction
some are auction only

We all know that not all items at the Antiques Dealer are available from both the shop and the auction but that has nothing to do with the announcement and your question referred only to the announcement.

Your question was . . . .
and where added
shop and/or auction

My answer was . . . . .
Clearly indicated Shop and Auctions.

Irrespective of whether the items indicated in the announcement are new additions or not the announcement clearly states that the items indicted in the announcement will be available from both the shop and the auction.

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

The Antiques Dealer was introduced in July 2019, since than several items have been added and if I recall correctly the Dark Doorway was not initially available but was added at a later date.
you are wrong

it wasn't added later :rolleyes:

that the items indicted in the announcement will be available from both the shop and the auction.
again wrong

not all added items will be in shop and auction

We all know that not all items at the Antiques Dealer are available from both the shop and the auction but that has nothing to do with the announcement and your question referred only to the announcement.
it refer to the announcement because the added items are not available in both

so the information where they appear would be interesting for at least a few people

Also I think this is the first time that items added to or available from the Antiques Dealer have been made official.
finally again wrong

they already officially added the Tholos and other things

man you are so often wrong in one discussion
that really hurts

Last edited by a moderator:

Boorg

Captain
you are wrong

it wasn't added later :rolleyes:

again wrong

not all added items will be in shop and auction

it refer to the announcement because the added items are not available in both

so the information where they appear would be interesting for at least a few people

finally again wrong

they already officially added the Tholos and other things

man you are so often wrong in one discussion
that really hurts

Well if you think that announcements are wrong and that you are always right in everything why do you ask questions for what you already know!

That hurts even much more!!!!!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I keep waiting for the 2 hour reset now and am still waiting to grab one of these because they hardly spawn due to way to many things that no one buys in the rotation.

DeletedUser96901

Art Exhibition Selection Kit cost 28,350 trade coins and 63 gemstones. A L8 Art Exhibit gives 10 FP...What a joke!
definitely
too cheap

for the 3rd best building based on FP per square efficiency (excluding GB, obviously)
(after Shinto Temple & Yggdrasil)

DeletedUser

The bids are well over 50K as it stands, although I doubt there to be much chance of Players declining to pay the exorbitant asking price. The rewards are reasonable I agree but such a poorly designed item is risible. Send Cartman round to kick the Devs in the nuts, it's all they deserve for recent offerings.
Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention that; as we are required to pay for AE and L2 SoKs, they are purchases not rewards.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
definitely
too cheap

for the 3rd best building based on FP per square efficiency (excluding GB, obviously)
(after Shinto Temple & Yggdrasil)

I have 1.3M coins and 1000 gems. I guess you don't have a lot of stuff to sell, because if you did you'd know gems are extremely rare.

It's definitely cheap only 226,800 coins and 504 gems for level 8:lol:

504 gems, hmm, only need to sell 168 Sacred Sky Watch to get that...

DeletedUser12400

The bids are well over 50K as it stands, although I doubt there to be much chance of Players declining to pay the exorbitant asking price. The rewards are reasonable I agree but such a poorly designed item is risible. Send Cartman round to kick the Devs in the nuts, it's all they deserve for recent offerings.
The developers come and go so It's best to kick whole inno stuff in the nuts even those who didn't deserve it. lol

DeletedUser96901

I have 1.3M coins and 1000 gems. I guess you don't have a lot of stuff to sell, because if you did you'd know gems are extremely rare.
gems are rare ?

I have 3.3M coins and 3933 gems :blush: (and that is after I bought my first SoK upgrade today in the shop)
and I even have 150 SoK still in my inventory for bad times (when I ever would run low on coins or gems)

It's definitely cheap only 226,800 coins and 504 gems for level 8:lol:
yeah I could buy almost 8 of them

but in the time they will appear it then will be 12 because they don't come very often in the shop :lol:

I think the best way will be the bidding wars, otherwise yeesh thats insane
200k+ in bidding isn't insane ?