• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Antiques Dealer auction starts

suethegreat

Captain
Weirdly whatever time i check the item for auction in the dealer the time left is invariably 1 hr 55 (ish) minutes left rarely seeing 15 mins left whatever and i am not checking at the same time each day just coincidence? talking for months here...

Shad23

Emperor
normal you need to check every 2 hours then once your placed on an auction check back when auction is almost over for the biding war
if you have not checked auction since yesturday you'll always be entered in an auction already started a few min befor you checked auction

Knight of ICE

Every auction has 50 players in it. The 2 hr timer starts when the first player enters the auction. That's how it is possible your timer starts at say 1.55. When there are 50 players in the auction, the next player starts a new auction. To see 15 minutes left you need to check at about 1.40 hrs after you entered the auction.

suethegreat

Captain
One other thing, and cant find info on this, the items on the AD shelves are they also available to 50 people? neighbourhoods? of just the player viewing? i only see sold out when i have bought. Thanks

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
One other thing, and cant find info on this, the items on the AD shelves are they also available to 50 people? neighbourhoods? of just the player viewing? i only see sold out when i have bought. Thanks
No, that's only for you, tho you will need to spend gemstones too to buy those items.

suethegreat

Captain
Thanks for the explanation at least now i know there is no panic to buy from the shelves if interested and that others may buy :)