• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Antiques Dealer and New Players

Not sure what you mean. I'm talking about spending trade coins on fps. There are easier and cheaper (free) ways to get fps.
The dealer is free, its all junk from the inventory that you don't want so if you get something you can use, whether it's fp, a building or whatever then it can't be a waste

DeletedUser96901

Not sure what you mean. I'm talking about spending trade coins on fps. There are easier and cheaper (free) ways to get fps.
I mean
if there is no building/upgrade you want from the dealer
then you buy FP

what would you do with more than 2 million trade coins ?

Emberguard

Legend
77K trade coins for 100 fps sounds like a good deal :-)
100 fps is not much though for a 200M points player.
Not sure I would waste trade coins on fps.
Wouldn't be worth it to me. That's more then double the shelf prices. If they bought the same amount from the self with the 10 / 20 FP options it'd be 32,400 coins and 30 gems.

DeletedUser19452

Why can't we have buy Gemstones with Diamonds, we going to run out of buildings to sell sooner or later, especially the new players.