• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Antique Dealer

DeletedUser98020

Is it ever going to be possible to sell GB blueprints in the Antique Dealer as I have loads which I do not need ?

Would be nice as I would have something to sell on, but as mentioned by Agent above I doubt it will ever happen. What would be nice would be to be able to put premium buildings into inventory as currently they can be sold on if they haven't been put in your city, but cant be stored after use.

Shad23

Emperor
other question would it be possible if eventualy we could do like in real stores choose an item and how many i want then pay
example :
they sell fragments of WW 1 by 1
but would be nice if i could multiply price by say 15 for a full set
and to balance it out
INNO could eaven ask a bit more for each extra or like a tax in real life we have tax's on products
i know chances are it won't hapen cause some would say makes game to easy but you still need to have the coins and jems to buy em

Ati2

Legend
Getting all (most of?) the other stuff you can sell takes some effort. Getting blueprints is "free." You get them all the time while doing other stuff. Other stuff you can sell and prints are not the same category.

Emberguard

Legend
If it did happen I'm not sure it'd be worth trading those BPs in unless its either in bulk or there's literally nothing else in inventory I want to sell at the time. The easier something is to gain the less it's worth in the Antiques dealer.

1574230787035.png

Once you cancel the breakdown / change the trade selection the game would need to know which slot you got the BPs from to return them to inventory. This means one of two things. Either you'll be exchanging a single BP at a time (which would likely be one of the lowest trade in value items in the game) or you'd be trading multiples from a single slot at a time

DeletedUser96901

if it happens then something like
one BP in one slot will give 40 trade coins

currently the cheapest thing to sell is the 10% defender boost for 50

so happy selling to all :lol:

if it happens then something like
one BP in one slot will give 40 trade coins

currently the cheapest thing to sell is the 10% defender boost for 50

so happy selling to all :lol:
It would take a while but those 1000s of spare arc prints would finally come in handy :D

Shad23

Emperor
but those 1000s of spare arc prints would finally come in handy
lol not to mention those useless BP's like Coleseum ,
@ Emberguard how about my question :
other question would it be possible if eventualy we could do like in real stores choose an item and how many i want then pay
example :
they sell fragments of WW 1 by 1
but would be nice if i could multiply price by say 15 for a full set
and to balance it out
INNO could eaven ask a bit more for each extra or like a tax in real life we have tax's on products

DeletedUser111359

If I could get 10 coins each, I'd happily sell hundreds of BP pieces.