• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Another way to trade???

DeletedUser

Is there any chance to trade with others, but with these 80 people in the neighborhood , the most are inactive so that only I and another player do all the trade?! This way is unrealistic and too hard!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the "nasty 10:1 traders" that you mention are not just unrealistic but darn right stupid and don't even offer a realistic form of trade. Why not make it realistic so genuine players who use the trade system can actually benefit from it.

DeletedUser1081

the 10:1 traders are more than stupid - they're not even AI, they're just lines of text in the marketplace. the idea was probably to encourage people to trade with each other, and to stop people racing ahead too fast in a game that's not about speed.

the developers know they miscalculated how this would all work. they're working on a fix. we wait.

DeletedUser

the 10:1 traders are more than stupid - they're not even AI, they're just lines of text in the marketplace. the idea was probably to encourage people to trade with each other, and to stop people racing ahead too fast in a game that's not about speed.

the developers know they miscalculated how this would all work. they're working on a fix. we wait.

Eventually the NPC trades will be obsolete due to them implementing guild trade, and perhaps merging eventually. Once people from all across the world can trade with eachother through guilds, I would not even consider looking at an NPC trade, but until then, I shall press on occasionally taking one trade from an NPC.

DeletedUser

Racing forward? This way is crawling at a discouraging snails pace. Something will have to loosen up or people wont continue. Coins are too hard to get and everything is so tightly wound together. You have to wait to get the land, then the cost of placing the land in your town is growing with each one. The houses dont produce enough, or we should get more gold in battles, all battles.

DeletedUser

Eventually the NPC trades will be obsolete due to them implementing guild trade, and perhaps merging eventually. Once people from all across the world can trade with eachother through guilds, I would not even consider looking at an NPC trade, but until then, I shall press on occasionally taking one trade from an NPC.

A true word, but we'll have to keep in mind that there'll still be people who are not part of a guild, for various reasons, and they can still "benefit" from these merchants.... The 10:1 ratio is ridiculous though :(