• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Another price increase

DeletedUser914

On the android app I got an offer 250% bonus and what do I get for it?
for 81.34 euro I get 10000k diamonds + 25 blueprints.

Weird is: the current pc price is 79.99 euro and 11000 diamonds.

Means I think price increase coming in a few hours. Again. Game is getting more and more expensive all the time :confused:

DeletedUser914

And now the diamond prize is 79.99 euro for 11000 diamonds on pc and 79.99 euro for 10000 diamonds on android. Why?

DeletedUser96901

And now the diamond prize is 79.99 euro for 11000 diamonds on pc and 79.99 euro for 10000 diamonds on android. Why?
they have to pay Google

InnoGames get less money
so you get less diamonds

obvious or not ?

DeletedUser

if it were obvious Test Ament he would not have had to have asked the question:cool:

I could have ended that with obvious or not btw;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108240

When internet was young most everything was free. Much of it still is, like routing servers maintained by universities and staffed by students who learn as the work. That is great for us, but businesses hate it. They want that gold the internet is supposed to be paved with. So they did not allow that to happen to things that go over the cell phone net. EVERYTHING is more expensive if you buy it via a mobile. A quite good reason not to buy via mobile ;-))

Forwandert

Major-General
they have to pay Google

InnoGames get less money
so you get less diamonds

obvious or not ?

Its not obvious no, Inno has other games where the price is same paying via the app or on the browser version. They use that excuse to cover themselves with FOE when its clearly just nonsense or they would use the same pricing stucture for each game.