• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Another Neighborhood Shuffle FIASCO

DeletedUser98159

please come to my hood in H!! the top player rank #in top 10, TE, 25+ million points enjoys the view down the hill, all the way to lowest player rank #1328x HMA, 16 THOUSAND points ...

ya ya and you thought YOUR hood merge was the worst!~?!?!? :D :D :D highly doubtful!!

seriously, i did not change the numbers ... Overtype is also in this hood and he can verify if need be. this is ridiculous and who in their right mind sees these little guys continuing the game as even a remote possibility??

when these types of hood mergers occur - and they have been going on for as long as i can remember - a provision for players that simply cannot compete should be allowed where they simply cannot be plundered, period.

DeletedUser99588

please come to my hood in H!! the top player rank #in top 10, TE, 25+ million points enjoys the view down the hill, all the way to lowest player rank #1328x HMA, 16 THOUSAND points ...

ya ya and you thought YOUR hood merge was the worst!~?!?!? :D :D :D highly doubtful!!

seriously, i did not change the numbers ... Overtype is also in this hood and he can verify if need be. this is ridiculous and who in their right mind sees these little guys continuing the game as even a remote possibility??

when these types of hood mergers occur - and they have been going on for as long as i can remember - a provision for players that simply cannot compete should be allowed where they simply cannot be plundered, period.

Points mean absolutely nothing especially given the ridiculous amount that can be gained from leveling GB's. The key criteria is the age the players are in and a spread from TE to HMA is poor. It certainly isn't the worst neighbourhood though as I have had Iron Age players drop into mine in the past which mainly consists of TE players. I normally advise support when this happens but they never get moved until the next merge.

It can be a good opportunity for the lower age players to gain bp's and as long as they are moved to a more sensible neighbourhood in the next merge it shouldn't effect progress to much assuming they are in a reasonable guild as well for trades etc.

If you are in a neighbourhood with greater than three ages of separation it is worth notifying support. i doubt they will move you but if it isn't corrected during the next merge they may then consider helping out and manually moving you to a new hood.

DeletedUser

as a newbie I have to ask do these shuffles happen often? I had just started making friends and enemies in my neighbourhood and next thing they are all gone with the exception of my two biggest nemesis. yeah cheers for that lol

DeletedUser99692

as a newbie I have to ask do these shuffles happen often? I had just started making friends and enemies in my neighbourhood and next thing they are all gone with the exception of my two biggest nemesis. yeah cheers for that lol

Hoods are changed once every 14 days on a Monday at 12 am.

INNO invariably get it wrong this time my hood has 76 TE players & 5 LMA. One change we had 3 BA players in the lowest spots I have no doubt the ran away screaming from the game ;)

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I've noticed that the very lowest ranked players do seem to disappear from the neighbourhood after a couple of days and always assumed someone had realised their mistake in putting them there.

DeletedUser2989

It wouldn't be so much "realizing their mistake in putting them there" as "noticing the system put them in the wrong hood". It is possible that those people are reporting their situation (or others are for them) and they might be getting manually reshuffled or they are going inactive for a few days and dropping out of the hoods.

DeletedUser11899

My current 'hood composition (from the young word of Noarsil):

CE-TE-ME-ME-PME PE-ME-ME-PE-ME PE-PE-PE-PE-PE PE-PE-PE-PE-PE
PE-PE-PE-PE-PE CA-PE-IND-IND-PE IND-PE-IND-IND-CA CA-CA-IND-PE-PE
IND(*)-IND-IND-IND-IND IND-PE-IND-IND-IND IND-CA-IND-IND-IND IND-IND-IND-IND-IND
IND-CA-IND-IND-CA CA-IND-CA-IND-CA CA-CA-CA-CA-CA CA-CA

TE=Tomorrow era, CE=Contemprary era, PME=Postmodern era, ME=Modern era, PE=Progressive era, IND=Industrial age, CA=Colonial age, (*)=me

well, looking at this, one could think omg! what a terrible 'hood! but is not my case, I'm being attacked daily only by a couple of players and they dont plunder me, I keep my goods safe. I guess they dont want to plunder me more coins or supplies anymore! LoL
The CE and TE neighbours are good boys, they havent attacked me yet but if they do it wont be a problem to me either

Sometimes the plundering issue has nothing to do with the merge system but the players themselves whatever the age they are in

AF-AF-FE-AF-FE-FE-AF-FE-FE-FE-AF-FE-AF-FE-FE-FE-FE-TE-FE-TE
FE-TE-TE-TE-TE-TE-FE-TE-FE-FE-TE-FE-TE-TE-FE-TE-TE-TE-FE-TE
TE-FE-CE-FE-CE-TE-CE-CE-TE-TE-TE-CE-CE-CE-CE(*)-CE-TE-CE-TE-CE
TE-PM-CE-CE-CE-CE-PM-CE-CE-CE-CE-CE-PM-CE-CE-CE-PM-PM-PM-PM
CE-PM-PM

AF=Arctic age, FE=Future era, TE=Tomorrow era, CE=Contemprary era, PM=Postmodern era,(*)=me

well, time passes and my fate is the same as when I was on Industrial age. The awesome merge system keeps taking care of me by being always moved to the strongest hood of the server and I wonder why, have I been too much active? maybe too much fighter? :P where are all the other CE players like me? isnt there anyone else out there? :(

I love the true PvP competition by fighting my beloved neighbours but why the hell I always can only fight a handful of neighbours instead of 70-79? whats wrong with me? :D

I always wanted to be on the top places of my hood by advancing on the tech tree and fighting my hoddies but for me this is being an impossible goal, no matter what I do. Should I become an inactive player for a while to wake up later into a more balance hood? forcing the inactivity or stagnation to the players due to this neverending game malfunction?. For a game which is supossed to reward or encourage the player activity this is really shocking, I'd say :)

Noarsil is no longer a so young world

Then again, the plundering issue has nothing to do, thats up to me, whether I'm surronded by arctic or iron age players

DeletedUser11899

AF-AF-AF-FE-AF- AF-FE-FE-FE-AF- AF-AF-AF-AF-FE -AF-FE-FE-AF-FE
FE-FE-FE-FE-FE- TE-FE-FE-FE-TE- TE-FE-FE-FE-FE- FE-TE-FE-FE-FE
FE-TE-TE-TE-FE- FE-TE-FE-TE-TE- CE-TE-TE-CE(*)-TE -TE-CE-CE-TE-FE
CE-TE-CE-TE-CE -CE-CE-CE-TE-CE- CE-CE-TE-CE-CE- CE-TE-CE-TE-CE
CE-CE-PM-CE

12 AF players,28 FE players, 22 TE players, 21 CE players, 1 PM
1 of the 21 CE players is me, 3 of them are friends so I can hardly attack 18 players in my hood

This monday a new merge has ocurred, nothing has changed in my Noarsil hood, were are the same as always, I was hoping to be moved to a suitable hood but it didnt happen.

so I wonder, are there more than 21 CE players on Noarsil? yes there are..
..then, where are they? in other hoods? ..fine
..so why on earth should I be always at a disadvantage with all those CE players of this server?

why not making a 60 player hood instead of punishing unfairly those chunks of 3 age-lower players?

Then again, stop making mini-events a little bit an invest more time to fix this mess once for all

Last edited by a moderator: