• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Announcements only on the first world you enter +

Do you want the announcement removed from other worlds once you have opened it on one world?

• Yes please

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No thank you

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Overlord
Proposal: Announcements only on the first world you enter

Reason: If you play on multiple worlds you get the announcement ( golden trumpet ) on every world you enter. You read it only once, but you have to remove it multiple times.

Details: Only see the announcement on the first world you enter. Once you have read and removed it, it will be removed on all worlds. It can be done with prizes you win, so it should be possible with announcements as well.

Visual Aids: None. The trumpet is gone.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: No imbalance or abuse possible.

Agent327

Overlord
This can be done with all announcements. Once I have made that stupid bouncing soccer ball go away on one world, it could go on all worlds.

Ati2

Legend
I would really like to hear from the people who voted no. What is your main reason for wanting to read the same thing 16 times? What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.