• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Anniversary Reward Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There, I have two worlds, this morning I logged into my main world as per the anniversary reward instructions recieved yesterday and no notification was received. The anniversary reward notification was only issued to my new world (second) despite not being logged into it. I found this out by switching worlds. When I saw the notification sitting in the wrong world, I immediately switch back to my main world to issue a support ticket, only to be told nothing can be done. Anyone else have this issue? I only play on my mobile.

Agent327

Overlord
This isn't a bug. You logged in to your main world to early. Shouldn't have switched to the other one. It's your own fault. If anyone else had the same issue, it also is their own fault, so what do you want?

No it's not my own fault and your comments are not very helpful. No notification was received to my main world. I was logged in correctly as per instructions recieved.

Agent327

Overlord
No it's not my own fault and your comments are not very helpful. No notification was received to my main world. I was logged in correctly as per instructions recieved.

If you were you would have gotten the gifts. Support can do nothing for you, so what do you expect to achieve here. Even if every player on this forum would agree with you, nothing will change. You have already gotten your answer. Live with it!

Unklelol

Private
The same happened to me,
As I was on mobile at the time it auto logged onto the last world I was in.
When I logged onto my second world (the one I wanted it in) I got the notification

Agent327 not only were your comments unuseful but downright rude. Learn some manners

Agent327

Overlord
The same happened to me,
As I was on mobile at the time it auto logged onto the last world I was in.
When I logged onto my second world (the one I wanted it in) I got the notification

Agent327 not only were your comments unuseful but downright rude. Learn some manners

So? Who was responsible for that?

You were warned beforehand and now you cry. That is showing manners?
What do you expect to happen now?

Emberguard

Legend
Please don’t make things personal. Thankyou.

In regards to the problem. Other gifts also typically work in the same manner. Logging out when you’ve finished playing will avoid receiving it in the wrong world for gifts that you know about beforehand.

As this isn’t a bug I’m closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.