• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Animations for Military Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser109385
  • Start date

DeletedUser109385

Proposal:
I know I am obsessed with animations but I am going to go ahead anyway, have animations for military buildings.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yep Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? No

Reason:
If all buildings(except GBs) have animations then I don't see why not we can't have animations for military buildings, it will just make it fair and make your city look more lively

Details:
When units are trained animations are displayed when a unit for example a musketeer can shoot targets from a Tower or Iron age archers can shoot dummies with their bows just to name a few examples.

Balance:
No issues with balance

Abuse Prevention:
No abuse at all
And I would not like a poll for this idea thank you.