• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Angry / Happy

• Thread starter DeletedUser98529
  • Start date

DeletedUser98529

Hi i had a quest come up which was "Make your people Angry" " Gain 4000+ happiness"
i made my people Angry the tick appeared next to the Make your people Angry next i set out a load of decorations got the tick next to Gain happiness but tick had gone from the 1st part, so made my people Angry again but it wouldn't register on the quest. Cancelled the quest now :(

DeletedUser7719

Well, if he aborted/cancelled the quest, it's a bit too late to contact them... (but yes, please contact them if you run into a problem like this again)

DeletedUser98529

No i didn't contact support it wasn't till after i cancelled it that i thought about it being a bug. Couldn't see anyone else posting about it so thought i would incase others came up against this problem

DeletedUser97349

I think I will need to mark this as cannot reproduce for now, however if anyone experiences the issue, please do reply back here or send us a ticket.

LarryB

Private
Same problem

I think I will need to mark this as cannot reproduce for now, however if anyone experiences the issue, please do reply back here or send us a ticket.
I have exactly the same problem. see image.
I have the happiness and citizens are angry, so why can i not complete the quest

foe.jpg

Last edited:

LarryB

Private
I found a solution.

You have to log out with angry citizens and log back in.
I could then complete the quest.