• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Angry Citizens

DeletedUser111420

Hi all,

I just got given a non-abortable(?) quest in which I need to make my population angry. I'm usually about +9k happiness and I tried disconnecting my town hall from everything which I assumed would remove any bonus but its still on around +4k. Can anybody give me a method to make citizens angry without deleting my GB's.

Thanks!

DeletedUser110195

That's how I did it but the only thing I can figure is you have a LOT of decorations, things that don't need a road connection..sell those....if they can be replaced. If you have set pieces giving happiness, which also don't need a road connection, separate them from the set so they lose some of their bonuses.

Edit: After finding the world you probably mean, Arvahall.....I see a lot of decorations that are surely the cause of your problem. I would delete as many of them as are necessary, starting with non-event decorations. You can also increase your population if you must, but don't delete Hagia for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

joesoap

Major-General
disconnecting the town hall usually works so maybe after you disconnect its worth doing a refresh & seeing if that makes a difference

DeletedUser110195

disconnecting the town hall usually works so maybe after you disconnect its worth doing a refresh & seeing if that makes a difference
That's not his problem, he has far too many decorations about his city, disconnecting the town hall won't work.

DeletedUser110195

I'd say more than half his happiness is being generated by decorations and event buildings that don't require a road connection, but if you have a city on Arvahall, go take a look. That's the most likely world to be the one he's talking about, the quest he's referring to is a colonial quest and that's a late middle city, his only higher one is industrial, I doubt that's the one.

DeletedUser111420

Hi all, thanks for replies. The city I'm referring to is my Indy Age. I've neglected quets so playing catch up - was waiting for my Chateau. I don't have many decs in Korch where the quest is.

DeletedUser110195

Oookay, looking at your InA city now and I haven't the faintest clue how disconnecting your city isn't enough, but as you say it didn't work, the only other thing is the road itself. If you can stomach selling ALL your roads, or at least enough to make those people angry, and then pay to rebuild them...that would be the faster option you have. The slower option is level inno until disconnecting your city DOES work.