• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Android: Cannot connect to world via ISP but works with wifi

• Thread starter DeletedUser116540
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116540

Start application normally using Vodafone ISP (WIFI switched off).
Successfully log into game.
On World Selection screen I choose Arvahall.
"Connection Lost" window is displayed (Please check your internet or Wi-Fi connection and try again, Red "Back to Login", Green "Retry")
I go back to login and choose Jaims instead of Arvahall. (I am playing on 3 worlds in this account)
The game starts to load and asks me to download the content needed to play the game.
I don't have a lot of space on my mobile phone so I only have room to download the data for 1 world only. Arvahall is my main world at the moment.
Is there anything you can suggest that will allow me to play Arvahall without the use of a wifi connection?

Player: JOMEARA
World: Arvahall
Operating System: Android version 5.0.1, Kernel version 3.4.0-5978264 (16 Nov 2016) on Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)

DeletedUser116540

I was connected through my Vodafone ISP. That's how I was able to login, but after that it says Connection Lost.
I play on two other worlds with the same login and there is no problem but I only want Arvahall installed on my phone.
Just to simplify I play on my PC 3 worlds: Arvahall, Jaims & Rugnir.
I can connect to internet in 2 ways: Via my ISP or a wifi connection.
Jaims & Rugnir works with both ISP and wifi
Arvahall only works with wifi and says Connection lost if I try to connect with my ISP.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Svender

Private
I'm having the same problem. I can use it fine on my Android phone if it's connected to WiFi, but if I try to use it on 4G data it sticks at 0% loading and says connection lost with an option to go back to login Did anyone find a solution to this?

King Dael

Sergeant
Have you granted access for phone-data use for apps when without wifi signal? That seems to be the usual problem when FoE app users can't get access.

Status
Not open for further replies.