• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Android , login problems

DeletedUser102211

on PC i am loging with my gmail , google connect. how now to connect on android when it ask player name and password , and when i type it it say wrong name >? same on PC when try to log with player name..

DeletedUser12400

on PC i am loging with my gmail , google connect. how now to connect on android when it ask player name and password , and when i type it it say wrong name >? same on PC when try to log with player name..
If you joined by a third party like google, you will be sent an email as you sign up, all the details, password and such are in here. If you don't have it, then send a ticket to support, and they will assist. You can submit a support ticket by right clicking in-game and then selecting contact support.
SP.png

Skye Fargo

Private
Hello All, Skye Fargo here...Brisgard & Dinegu...
I have a similar problem...
I cannot log into the game on any other computer except for my laptop to play the game.
I would really like to use my desktop PC which has a kick-butt video card and large screens!
I always get "Incorrect player name". Well, NOT....it is the correct player name and password.
So then I get a mission in Dinegu to log into Android for a bunch of eggs.
I do have a Samsung Tab2 7" tablet and thought, "OK, I'll try it" knowing the problems I already have logging into different machines on the same network at home. Well, there it is, "Incorrect player name". NOT, it IS correct info.
Now, I understand your need to prevent multiple accounts and stuff, I get that issue...
But it makes no sense to be denied access just because I want to use one of my other 12 machines!
Also, I found it impossible to create this forum account in the first place and was unable to contact support for months.
Then, magically, the forum account started to work, so here I am wondering why I can't log into any other machine including my tablet to play the game! So there it is folks!
I'm sure I can't be the only one with these issues...

Have a Happy Day!

Skye Fargo

Last edited:

Skye Fargo

Private
OK, so now I try to follow the steps replied to in the first post of this thread.
I look through emails received in Nov 2014, Dec 2014, and Jan 2015.
I see no email with said info listed in the reply to the first post. Nobody has replied to my post. :(
Then I try to Contact Support by right-clicking in the game.
When I try to login, it says username does not exist! Huh? Ummm...thoroughly confused....
So how is it I can play the game, access the forums, and not contact support...dunno, where is Superman when you need him?
Bottom Line: Unable to log into the game through an Android tablet and unable to Contact Support.
Best Regards,
Skye Fargo

DeletedUser97349

Hello skye fargo, and welcome to the forums. The issue in cases such as you describe is usually that you are attempting to sign in to the incorrect server. Your account here is particular to the EN server, so other servers will tell you that your user name does not exist if you try to login to their server.

When you login to the browser version on your desktop, ensure you are logging into: http://en.forgeofempires.com/page. On the android app login page you will see a small flag in the top right corner. Tapping this will open a menu from which you can pick a server; the EN server is depicted by a British flag, so ensure you have this one selected. Your login details should then work. To contact EN support, try logging into this link with your login details: http://support.innogames.de/login?game=foe&lang=en, or alternatively right click anywhere ingame from your laptop and select 'contact support'. Hope this helps :)

Skye Fargo

Private
Thank you, I'll try these tips momentarily...
Wow! On the Tab2, I picked the Brit Flag instead of US Flag and got to the World Menu.
I went into Dinegu after logging out of laptop and am now downloading 300MB of content.
OK, got 50 medals and did a few actions.
On a 7" tablet, it is not all that useful except for quick adjustments.
Much too small to see for those of us over 50....
Well, progress is good, thanks much Starzaan in lieu of Superman....
-Fargo

P.S. April 2, 2015 - I have logged into Dinegu on a desktop PC successfully!
I must suggest to Support if there is a way to make a troubleshooting document readily available at the login screen so folks like me and Freedomrydr can figure this out without so much grief...

Last edited:

DeletedUser106404

This is NOT the answer. My Android FOE defaults to US server. I change it to the EN server and get the same issue everyone else here has, "incorrect user name". After multiple volleys with support, it has become apparent that there is a big BUG in this system. Personally I have given up on even trying. The 50 medal promo is not worth the headache, hassle and time.