• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

And next up it's Cleopatra!

Agent327

Overlord
I don't think it is nice to post this without a spoiler, but since we are doing it, you better leave this one alone.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General

DeletedUser110797

Gee I'm a little underwhelmed by this event. Why ever did they bother. I'm out.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Kinda disappointing since they gave us the Napoleon event with options to bypass ALL the possible scout/gain sectors/province quests. :(

DeletedUser96901

Because their business model depends on getting people to spend money on diamonds to finish things. If nobody feels the need to do that, the whole game goes away.
historical questlines don't need spending diamonds :rolleyes:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Historicals should NEVER demand province clearing... that needs to be saved for the 'main' events & the typical 1 or 2 big 'special' themed events.

This ain't elvenar - we don't have infinite territories to clear! :mad::mad: