• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ancient Egypt

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Egypt has been discussed on beta.
...who are also currently right in the middle of testing this year's Winter event to boot.:rolleyes:

My guess, if I had to make one, would be that beta *might* begin testing the Egypt settlement towards the very end of their winter event testing, perhaps just before the Xmas holidays. (ie: mid Deadcember - see what I did there?!:P)
Now, judging from this past year, the next round of Beta testing will probably be;
1. early/mid Dec = Egypt settlement
2. mid/before Xmas = Forgebowl event (as we get it live around early/mid Jan)
new round of Guild Battlegrounds features?
4. Carnival event = late Jan/beginning of Feb

Well, those are my guesses... we'll see what sticks to that wall?! ;)

Shad23

Emperor
Egypt has been discussed on beta.
eaven if it has been discussed it does not answer the question neither does this :
...who are also currently right in the middle of testing this year's Winter event to boot.:rolleyes:

My guess, if I had to make one, would be that beta *might* begin testing the Egypt settlement towards the very end of their winter event testing, perhaps just before the Xmas holidays. (ie: mid Deadcember - see what I did there?!:P)
Now, judging from this past year, the next round of Beta testing will probably be;

so telling him to google it does not help answer the question , it's not on beta yet and who knows when it will

DeletedUser116822

thanks for you productive response

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
i guess he was hoping for somthing that never hapens :
( an answer from the dev or from suport on forum )
Then open a beta account, which is where there actually IS a lot more hands-on communication between the community managers/Inno PR with the players vs. the live servers...

Seriously, who thinks that a small F2P developer will throw resources at keeping people shackled to the dozens of (multi-language) forums just to try and make a few random Q&A's?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser6065

Egypt - HA ! !
Not a single one of them looks like Yul Brenner nor Elizabeth Taylor.
Egypt - HA ! !
I laugh.
. . . mk