• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Analysing the real value of Great Buildings

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
You do know that beyond level 10 the Titan GBs all require goods and coins in addition to a set of BPs to unlock a level, right?
No I didn't! Well well well, that changes a few things. Maybe some of them will focus a little more on farming. It also means that lower era players may continue to have difficulties finding someone to sell them Titan era goods.

Last edited:

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
in order to continually feed the voraciously hungry Titan era GBs, Titan players will need to seriously crank up their Titan goods production. A quick peek shows quite a few of them levelling up their already high level CFs, and a few of them are also working on their SMBs.
It looks like they are leveraging the recurring quests which is a monotonous and time consuming way of increasing current era refined goods production without having to use space to plant a goods building (and then the problems of unrefined goods productions, etc).
The recurring quests have been nerfed in recent years with the maximum number of 'declined' recurrent quests set at 2000 per day, so the SMB can help a little in reducing the number of 'declines' so in practice can increase production further, assuming there are a few coins buildings in town to collect from, eg. many of the event buildings, checkmate square, etc.

Emberguard

Legend
, so the SMB can help a little in reducing the number of 'declines' so in practice can increase production further, assuming there are a few coins buildings in town to collect from, eg. many of the event buildings, checkmate square, etc.
A lot of the newest Event Buildings don't have Coins, or drastically reduced amounts of Coins.

St. Marks Basilica has capacity for use at the moment, but it'll be interesting to see how that develops over time.

Nidwin

Sergeant
@numbrcrunchr
Small remark as you may not be aware of this but in the space era's you can't plant current age good buildings in your main city but only in your space colony. You also don't use unrefined goods to produce 2 of the 5 goods, depending which unlocks for you on the map, but the special good (e.g. Venus carbon for SAV) of you space age.

Knight of ICE

@numbrcrunchr
Small remark as you may not be aware of this but in the space era's you can't plant current age good buildings in your main city but only in your space colony. You also don't use unrefined goods to produce 2 of the 5 goods, depending which unlocks for you on the map, but the special good (e.g. Venus carbon for SAV) of you space age.

I don't know about you, but I have not used current age goods buildings since special buildings started producing them. They do so without the use of unrefined goods. It started with sets and the Sleigh Builder really made current age goods buildings obsolete. The Summerhold Manor lvl 9 of the latest Event produces 30 current age goods and 5 previous age goods. Why would you need goods buildings?

Dead-Eye

General
I can see TT gaining I popularity. Buying or getting enough fp,s to het the new gb,s in the mud will be easy enough once the dust settles but having to constantly ask around for goods to feed these things at every new level will be annoying to all involved.

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
Thanks for all of your feedback. I have done a better 'quick' count of CFs just over a month after the July survey and yes they are being levelled up significantly.
Within a month, the CF points has risen from 1987 to 2194, representing a 207 point or 10% increase which is significant given the short period of elapsed time. In comparison the Arc points has barely moved, going from 3142 to 3170, a 28 point or just below a 1% increase.

There has also been an overall increase in the SMB points however on further scrutiny this is only due to one player planting their SMB since the last survey and is currently at level 92. All other SMBs owned by other players haven't moved and aside from the one player, no one else has planted a new SMB since the July survey.

So thus far it looks like the CF will be the main GB influencing goods supply and many of the titan players have worked this out.

Most of these top era titan players have their new titan era GBs in the teen levels, and I expect their growth will be slowed by the ongoing exponentially increasing requirement of goods as discussed.

Last edited:

Nidwin

Sergeant
I don't know about you, but I have not used current age goods buildings since special buildings started producing them. They do so without the use of unrefined goods. It started with sets and the Sleigh Builder really made current age goods buildings obsolete. The Summerhold Manor lvl 9 of the latest Event produces 30 current age goods and 5 previous age goods. Why would you need goods buildings?
I stopped planting them when the menagerie got upgraded and went for 3 current age and 3 previous age menageries. A menageries produces 25 goods a day and that was also what I could get out of a goods building. Menagerie can be motivated so secured from plundering and doesn't require anything (no unrefined goods, supplies or gold). After a while I got rid of my menageries on my main and simply kept the cultural settlement buildings at previous age for the supplies production.

Although in the space ages it's truly worth planting them as their production is double the one of previous age buildings. When home or working from home I get 2*8 hours + 1*4 hours production out and gives me 100 goods from 1 production building.

edit 1
One little important catch with putting up goods buildings in you colony in space ages. You need a good daily supply production otherwise those goods buildings are going to suck you dry. In SAV a 100 goods building, explained above the 100, costs me 2M supplies a day. (780K for 8 hours production). I''ve 5 Bistros and a 80 LoA and 60 RAH so I'm good.

Last edited:

Dead-Eye

General
I am really luvin my BG of late, what with all the buildings havin extra stuff to collect like gold upgrades. I have even decided to take it to lv91 for what will be a good chance at 15 double collections. Would be inteto see if others do the same.