• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

An overall thought of the game

DeletedUser111366

Hey guys,

I haven't been playing for a long time but I've noticed a huge flaw in the game and I'm pretty sure most of you guys are aware of this as well. I just want to bring it up in case you guys forgot or just kinda accepted it.

A huge flaw that I have came across with is that a lot of very good features that are offered in the desktop version are not offered in the mobile version. If you guys are still trying to improve this game in anyway then I think you guys should focus on getting this fixed because as you can see, the usage of mobile devices have gone up to around 85% and people are mainly on their mobile. Features such as Chat, reward box, guild forums, even update, etc. are critical features that can greatly benefit players and increase in game retention and engagement. So just a reminder to the developers. Do something about this.

Lastly, advertising. I know this game has been out for several years now and it reached that stage where it has dropped. I do not think its over yet because there's still a lot of people playing the game. If you guys want to keep the game alive you should definitely definitely step up your advertising as well as your strategy on how to better retain your players and keep them away from boredom. You guys have something good here and you guys just have to keep hustling or else it will die.

Anyways that's just some of my thoughts.

Enzi