• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

An Introduction i guess.

DeletedUser

Im not sure if im supposed to be doing this, move this to where you would feel appropriate.

Hello

My name is Alan Stormwind, mayor of the small but expanding City of Lenster. Below is a link to a screenshot:

http://imgur.com/nVb4UQ1

I have recently started playing Forge of Empires, which i found to have all the qualities of a strategy game i look for. Im really enjoying the game, and hope to make alot of friends and alliances with other cities in this world. I feel i've made my city look good so far, and would love to hear you're opinions on how im managing it. It really helps me out.

I always leave war to a last resort, meaning i always aim for Peace and negotiations before going to war. So if you find me or find my city, you're always welcome to explore.

Hope to see everyone ingame!

Kind Regards

Alan Stormwind
Mayor of Lenster.

DeletedUser

Hello Alan,
Welcome to the game! I am glad you are enjoying it. Your city looks very nice and well organized. I will tell you that space is an issue for all of us meaning that it's best to try and keep building as tightly packed as possible and use as little road as possible. This will let you get the most resources out of your available space.

If, however, you don't really care about progressing too fast and having the most efficient city, making it look appealing to yourself is also important.

Best of luck in the game :)

DeletedUser

Hello Alan,
Welcome to the game! I am glad you are enjoying it. Your city looks very nice and well organized. I will tell you that space is an issue for all of us meaning that it's best to try and keep building as tightly packed as possible and use as little road as possible. This will let you get the most resources out of your available space.

If, however, you don't really care about progressing too fast and having the most efficient city, making it look appealing to yourself is also important.

Best of luck in the game :)

I mainly went for Looks as this was really the first Browser Game i've played that has that customization feel of the city, picking where you want the structures to go, not where the game puts them. I will admit that resourses arent the best and i used up my diamonds really quickly, and most of the quests i gain give supply rewards more than coins. Im always open to chat if anyone sends a message, and if anyone sends anything (Which no one has but oh well), i accept alliances and friendships with open arms :)

DeletedUser

If you are low on coins, It is always a good idea to visit some of your neighbour's and help polish/motivate their buildings. You get 20 coins each time which may not seem like a lot but when just starting it could make a huge difference if you do it a lot. You may help each person once every 24hours.

DeletedUser

If you are low on coins, It is always a good idea to visit some of your neighbour's and help polish/motivate their buildings. You get 20 coins each time which may not seem like a lot but when just starting it could make a huge difference if you do it a lot. You may help each person once every 24hours.

Guess i really didnt think about that. Of course, the main thing i rely on is Expansions, i cant keep using Spearmen forever, but i dont wanna delete any of the structures i own, they are what's making up my city. Plus the expansions would really help me make other forms of production like farms or stone masons etc, guarrentied that i research them first.

DeletedUser

Well deleting buildings is a natural part of the game, as you progress further in ages there will be buildings that are much better and hence you replace the ones you currently have with them.