• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ambassadors

DeletedUser

Here's the plan. Contact other guild. Agree and send an Ambassador,once a day to pol/mot and collect what blueprints they can find. Maybe a trade or two and back to the original guild and do the same thing everyday.The blueprints are random and it is within the game boundries. We can work together and have peace instead of "GUILD WARS"

DeletedUser4089

I don't see the idea in this, it is already possible with the current game mechanics. I can't see anything you're proposing that is new.

If there's something I'm not seeing, use the template, make it clear.

DeletedUser

Denius, introducing a new idea is like pouring water on wood and waiting for it to soak in. You should gradually describe it and let people understand every aspect before they can like or reject it.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I had not heard of an ambassador in the game. Sending someone to another guild to farm their blueprints and polish their members, must have missed that one too. Sorry guys. Thought I had an idea. Thank you mungiu, *S* what was I thinking.. How did you get the neat banner with your name. I am the founder of Invicta and would like something like that. Hell as much time as I spend on this game, a little dressing would be nice.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys. This dosn't change the concept of the game. It adds another avenue to the game. A chance for the average player to get ahead a little. A chance for the player to feel a little special. Keep them interested in the game. I won't be for everyone but...

DeletedUser7719

Please if you want your idea to be considered (I'm still a little fussy if you have an idea), put it in the correct format

DeletedUser276

This isnt an idea it is a suggestion.

Also you never know who is taking advantage of whom with this idea. You can take in a guy and he can grab a bunch of blue prints and run without giving anything back in return. Plus this is helping out other guilds.... for a future release coming out in a while BELIEVE ME! you dont want to help out other guilds in the slightest.