• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Amazing Grace Recruitment

DeletedUser106977

Hi,
We are a friendly Iron Age Guild that loves to help, trade & level up GBs for each other. We have members who fight in the Iron Age GVG and some that choose to Farm Iron Age Goods. All are welcome to join us for Iron Age fun. Just look for me in Arvahall then message me and/or add me as a friend!
Thank you for your consideration,
Joker Smufasa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Forge of Empires Forum :)

One good way to find active players interested in joining your guild might include the use the Global Chat feature in the World of Arvahall. Alternatively, speaking to some of your existing Guild Members to encourage them to speak to players within their neighbourhood who are not already placed within a guild is another excellent method of recruitment.

Good Luck!