• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Am i a jerk / moron / nerd/ freak / idiot

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi guys on global i have experienced name calling and it is always happening am i any of the above

Galladhorn

Monarch
The internet is a playground also for grown ups (or somethign like grown ups) – the fact that in a chat like on FoE nobody really knows who most other players are, and the same goes for many similar types of forums and will apparently let out the worst in many people. E.g Sadism is about the most widespread mental disorder on the internet, many trolls suffer from it (Not all). The fact that a person on the internet can let out his/her "crap" out towards others with in most cases very little chances of repercussions will be like a open invitation to do so. So if someone unprovoked is getting at you for no obvious reasons, then do yourself a favor and covince yourself that the person uttering faul languange is the one having a problem and not you – also turn it around and remind yourself that its the internet and the person also does not know you. For FoE you can report behaviour that is unrespectful and unprovoked. Anything that goes beyond such wordiing like threats etc. can linger under criminal behaviour and should be treated as such.

Having a heated debate is one thing, throwing words like "idiot", "jerk" and "moron" in open forum is not something I think that Inno agrees with.

Last edited:

ncshsg

Private
Hi guys on global i have experienced name calling and it is always happening am i any of the above
No, you are not. And if you are getting any of these messages please report them by right-clicking and choosing the option, so that we can then deal with it accordingly.

DeletedUser

No, you are not. And if you are getting any of these messages please report them by right-clicking and choosing the option, so that we can then deal with it accordingly.
look on global at MK i have reported the people

Cuthwolf

Captain
Emma - I saw those exchanges on MK's Global Chat. IM went way too far and will get a ban if he continues like that. It was Saturday night in Australia and I suspect he was under the influence of alcohol. No excuse but an explanation.
The GC before you joined was usually just players with 5 years experience there exchanging banter and new players wanting help. I think you and Winner flooding it with guild recruitment messages is a source of irritation for the old guard.

Emma - I saw those exchanges on MK's Global Chat. IM went way too far and will get a ban if he continues like that. It was Saturday night in Australia and I suspect he was under the influence of alcohol. No excuse but an explanation.
The GC before you joined was usually just players with 5 years experience there exchanging banter and new players wanting help. I think you and Winner flooding it with guild recruitment messages is a source of irritation for the old guard.

Anybody flooding the global chat with messages so as to just cause everyone's chit/chat to scroll out of view is An Irritation - To say the least - report those people as global chat spammers.

It's not necessary to keep repeating the same msg over & over - unless you're just trying to annoy people.

DeletedUser

Anybody flooding the global chat with messages so as to just cause everyone's chit/chat to scroll out of view is An Irritation - To say the least - report those people as global chat spammers.

It's not necessary to keep repeating the same msg over & over - unless you're just trying to annoy people.
I only post recruitment messages 1 time a day and winner spama

DeletedUser104881

This thread is starting to border on the naming and shaming of players so I will lock it. Please, if you see any behaviour that breaches the rules, report it and allow us to take action. The forum is not the place to air your grievances.

Status
Not open for further replies.