• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Alpha Guilds responses to different Guild Journals

DeletedUser

Forge of Traders - Response

"Forge of Traders

And who cares about who got kicked out last week or how many tons of stone we shifted or battles won. No boasting, just the story in my own words.

Just come back tomorrow and I’ll tell you more about Kepler and the Guild and me, the noob."

Just my thoughts: I assume you are not going to talk about how you build cities, nor about how you win battles and nor about how you manage the guild (kick out, invite new members).

Surprise me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Forge of Traders - Response

Interesting continuation - go on, would like to hear some more.

DeletedUser

ATLANTIS - Response

Good graphical representations & nice humor ;) Also looking forward to continue reading your posts.

DeletedUser914

"Forge of Traders

And who cares about who got kicked out last week or how many tons of stone we shifted or battles won. No boasting, just the story in my own words.

Just come back tomorrow and I’ll tell you more about Kepler and the Guild and me, the noob."

Just my thoughts: I assume you are not going to talk about how you build cities, nor about how you win battles and nor about how you manage the guild (kick out, invite new members).

Surprise me!

Lets respond to this: The Forge of Traders was one of the first guilds settled. I founded this quild. At the moment we have one founder (me) and a leader (Artinian). Removing inactive members and inviting new members are mostly taken by Artinian, He has a good overview of who is active and who is not. This results in 80 active members at the moment. Got at least 20 motivations/day from team members. The guild is now stable at position 10 in Arvahall. That one of our team members writes in this journal proves the activity in guild. Well done!

DeletedUser

To all guild journals:

Not that i would like to state that Alpha Guild has the best idea of doing a Guild Journal, but i DO recommend all of you to use some graphical images and/or music themes. Make your posts more intriguing appeal to the user, don't just tell him what happened today. Try asking yourself: "If this was someone else's post, would i read all of this?"

But yeah, i do thank all of you for sharing your own guild experience with us.

DeletedUser

The quantity is not as important as the quality. (2 valuable posts in 2 weeks is worth more then 200 posts in 1 day)
Be creative

Hawkwing tried ......

"One way I know that it is true [regarding being a 'noob'] is because I have previewed this post and found all my careful formatting is GONE! My wonderful fonts, the generous spacing, the COLORS."

I don't know why i am still trying to help you after your sarcastic post kepler2. Probably because it is an Alphas' trait to help the ones that need some guidance.

DeletedUser

Hawkwing is creative in her style and approach. Adding images and music would contradict her 'noobiness.' My post compliments her discussion of how we sometimes 'stereotype' when try to visualize and humanize a person we meet in an online game based on the very little information we have of someone.

DeletedUser

Understood, thank you for explaining your intentions and good luck with winning the big prize.