• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Alone

DeletedUser104845

Today I hit the button to see the player rankings and I was the only one left on Houndsmoor ????

DeletedUser9168

Unfortunately my screen shows me at global rank 1439 and you at 14330. I assume you have since been able to find the other players.

DeletedUser104845

Nope still showing I am the only one in Houndsmoor and at #1 ??

DeletedUser7719

Is this in your neighborhood, or world rank? If this is the world rank, can you try searching for someone else you know in Houndsmoor?

DeletedUser653

Sounds like the normal screw up on hoods and alvie is on a hood of 1.

Alvie - can you confirm this?

DeletedUser104845

Hey guys, HRC you nailed it, I am on a Hood of 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

In that case, please submit a ticket to Support (right click in-game and go to "Support"), and they should be able to get you into a normal hood :)

DeletedUser653

alive,
I have heard of many tails of low hood numbers, even got caught in on of 8 players but never hear of anyone in a hood of 1 !! So good luck with support and if they suggest you wait till next sort please refuse and ask for it to be done immediately. (they normally do nothing and suggest you wait!)

DeletedUser7719

alive,
I have heard of many tails of low hood numbers, even got caught in on of 8 players but never hear of anyone in a hood of 1 !! So good luck with support and if they suggest you wait till next sort please refuse and ask for it to be done immediately. (they normally do nothing and suggest you wait!)
There have been cases with a player in a hood all by themselves which was the only condition that would allow you to switch hoods (or at least that's what I thought I saw in the forums before I was a mod :p)

DeletedUser653

WOW - so being in a hood of 2 was viewed as acceptable!! Nice to know alive might got sorted

DeletedUser7719

Maybe the conditions have been a bit more lenient since the last I heard, so I don't want to guarantee anything ;)

DeletedUser104845

Support tix submited, see how we go :) (listening to "all by myself" by eric carmen)

DeletedUser99588

Well at least you haven't any competition for the PvP towers ;) The medals are all yours :)

DeletedUser99170

For sure many folks wish to be alone in a hood without plunderers or players 5 ages advanced on top.