• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Allowing Diamond Farms into guilds - Y/N

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Just a bit of a general question, as I do not believe I have seen this discussed recently at all - but what is the general opinion of people who have players that want to have their diamond farms become part of your guild.
In particular, my guild recently had a player join, but is not interested in partaking in GE's or Battlegrounds at all. Just wants access to Swap threads.

My position (and i may be wrong due to lack of experience), is that a player who wants to join an established guild, is there to collect the benefits of the guild (additional FP's, etc), but does not want to participate in growing the guild, is of zero benefit to the guild, and is just there for his/her self. Battlegrounds in particular, will use that player in part, to determine costs for buildings, but does receive any goods from the player. If there are multiple players of the same Age in the guild, then this is basically nullified - but if the diamond farmer is the only player of that particular Age, then it may (may because I am not fully knowledgeable about how it works, only from what I have heard from others) be a cost to the guild if they do not have sufficient goods of that particular Era already in the bank.

Is it good or bad to allow diamond farmers (especially the non-participating types, including no guild good donations) into a guild, or is there no real issue to it at all.

Last edited:

Forwandert

Major-General
The no participation would be the overriding factor in everything and they would soon be looking for another guild for me.

Some players do play several servers and WW farms are pretty low maintenance for daily play but only if you arent spending too much time on them. If you include GE, gbg, aiding and events etc they soon become a lot more time consuming and the main thing to remember is players with proper diamond farms aren't on the server to play so activity will usually be focused on another server and diamond farm servers a secondary level of activity.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
If said player has a high lvl Arc then he is contributing to the treasury, if he does not then its a issue for the founder or leader to kick from guild, depends how strict your guild rules are

FlashFire

Private
Depends on your guild, if the farmer doesn't have any use for goods, ask them to donate a number of goods to the guild treasury every week to offset his inactivity. If they don't want to do that either, I'd probably kick him, because there's no point in having him there. Especially if they don't intend to participate in GE or GBG, they don't have any real use for goods.

It’s a no from me. A guild is a team effort from all members to participate in GE and GBG. There are plenty of guilds out there though with a more relaxed atmosphere and wouldn’t mind. If you are a diamond farmer Looking to join a guild I think it’s obvious that you shouldn’t try and apply to the top 5 ranking guilds