• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Allow Special Building Upgrades to act as Reno Kits on Max Level Buildings

Do you support this proposal?

• Yes, I support this proposal

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, we do not need this feature

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

RT30

Private
Hi everyone!

Proposal: I propose that Special Building Upgrade Rewards be allowed to be used on their special building when that building is at its maximum level; acting as a Reno Kit and upgrading the Special Building to the player's current age.

There are dozens of these upgrade rewards:
  • Winter Train Upgrade
  • Winter Spire Upgrade
  • Tholos of Idols Upgrade
  • The Ship Upgrade
  • Piazza Upgrades
  • Mill of Fall Upgrade
  • Maypole Upgrade
  • Yggdraisal Upgrade
  • . . . and the list is endless
Upgrades currently Reno the Special Building to your current age when they are used, but upgrades may not be applied to a Special Building when the building is at its maximum level. You must use a Reno Kit (or One-Up Kits) to upgrade your Special Building to your current age.

Searched forum for similar?: I searched but could not find this suggestion already posted.

Reason: Many of us accumulate extra kits which cannot be used; they are available to the Antiques Dealer and some can be saved for next year. This gives another use for these rewards that is consistent with their original behavior and intent.

Details: When a Special Building is at its maximum level, applying the proper Special Building Upgrade acts as a Reno Kit and upgrades the Special Building to the player's current age.

Balance/Abuse: This gives another use for these rewards that is consistent with their original behavior and intent. These rewards are rare and costly in the first place and certainly have at least the value of a Reno Kit. I don't see any significant change to balance or an opportunity for abuse .

Please vote and let me know what you think in the comments below.