• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Allow selection of specific army to attack in GvG sectors

Surge

Brigadier-General
Proposal: Please allow people to select which army they want to fight when snooping around in the hex screen with all defending armies in there.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I couldn't find anything.

Reason: I build an army that is specialized at taking out a specific sector of a hex. The hexes usually has eight armies, but when I click attack, it rarely ever gives me the army I am specialized to fight. I usually have to sit through FIVE minutes if not more to finally attack the army I am meant to attack. Five minutes doesn't sound like much on text, but if you try it yourself, you will know it perfectly well that it is absolutely annoying, especially for a fight lasting two or three minutes.

Details: Allow people to select the army they want to fight before clicking "attack."

Visual Aids: Not necessary. Click a box to highlight the army you want to fight.

Balance: I believe that the intent of GvG is not to sit for 5 minutes clicking surrender over and over again.

Abuse Prevention: What?

Summary: Just add a way to select the army you want to fight. Seriously typing the same thing four times is tiring.

DeletedUser7719

I thought the point of this was to make it easier to defend your sector if another guild is sieging...

DeletedUser13805

i dont agree that you should be able to choose what you face in a fight as that will make it just to easy. you can then pick the easy fights and not take damage or lose units so it defeats the object of the game
if you dont have the troops for the fight then you should lose a life if you jump out of a battle

DeletedUser99154

I also don't agree with this, this will just make the Guild Wars too EASY.

DeletedUser1081

Likewise: The way it is makes attacking a bit trickier, which it should be.

DeletedUser15432

I would also disagree strongly with this suggestion, the idea is that you get random units when you attack