• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Allow purchase of forge points while in the trade screen

Surge

Brigadier-General
Proposal: Allow people to buy forge points when in trader screen without closing everything.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I did not find anything.

Reason: It's just convenience sake. You're looking at offers and you find a good deal, but you don't have the forge point. So you exit everything, buy forge points, exit that, find the deal, and then buy it. Why not just buy the forge points right from the trader screen? We already can do that from the research tree.

Details: Details?

Visual Aids: I don't know how to illustrate this.

Balance: Nerf nukes.

Abuse Prevention: Add exoskeleton suits.

Summary: Allow people to buy forge points from trader screen just like it's possible to do so from the tech screen.

DeletedUser98682

HI Surge
that sounds like a good idea -though in all honesty im not sure how much feasible it is. I will ask and get back to you. Tracy

DeletedUser16026

This would be one of those things that really bug me (having to close the window, buy fps, go back) but I simply never thought of the idea. +1 from me too, I'd definitely support this.

Surge

Brigadier-General
It's feasible alright. Just make the top FP bar accessible. It's completely identical to the research tree counterpart, just in another spot.

DeletedUser1081

+1
Of course it's feasible - nay, more than feasible: commercially sensible!
Anything related to purchasing anything should be readily available anywhere it's needed.
FPs in our inventory should be accessible from the trade screen and GB-donating screen too.

DeletedUser101925

+1
Anything related to purchasing anything should be readily available anywhere it's needed.
FPs in our inventory should be accessible from the trade screen and GB-donating screen too.
a thousand times +1

DeletedUser100065

Thought i had already +1 this but obviously not so there you go

DeletedUser100555

+1

Maybe if no FP in stock the "Accept Offer" dialog shows coin value instead - cut out the middle man.