• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Allow Players To Move Accounts To Different Servers/Worlds

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I think this has a chance of reinvigorating the game. If players could move around, experience activity on different servers/worlds, without having to build a ton of cities that will lead to burnout and abandonment, it would keep veterans playing and keep new players here. Of course the Beta world would not be part of this.

Agent327

Overlord
Great idea. Always wanted a strong City on the Argentinian world. If I keep hopping worlds and aiding or attacking neighbours I can collect blueprints like crazy.

DeletedUser107476

Will not happen. InnoGames when they do create new worlds make a ton of money from them by players building up their cities fast and buying goods and bp's with blueprints. This idea would kill that for them.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Will not happen. InnoGames when they do create new worlds make a ton of money from them by players building up their cities fast and buying goods and bp's with blueprints. This idea would kill that for them.

I wonder if they know, or care, that all their older worlds are dying slow deaths. They can only drag out OF for so long.

Emberguard

Legend
The game would lose value if we could just dump our save files into a new world. Perhaps in Iron Age sure if you've only got bronze and iron age GBs / Goods / Buildings / etc given it's so early on, but beyond that? Nah. That'd be silly.

It's not just Forge of Empires, it's any game that has a way of being completed. Once I'm finished with it while I may feel somewhat attached to the save file, it has no value left in keeping it. There's more value in resetting and enjoying the journey again then in continuing something without any room to grow. It's the ability to grow that keeps our interest in everything in life.

As to the comment about "there's only so long they can drag out OF"..... that could be said about the entire game from bronze age up. Every age is essentially the same game as the age before it with slight tweaks. You're simply rebalancing your city to accommodate the increased cost and production for the new age.

DeletedUser12400

I'm afraid this idea will never see the light of day.