• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Allow Player's to enter number of fp's they want to purchase with coins !!!

gusofnl

Private
I Have 2.5 G worth of coin's, please would it be possible to enter 100 fp's for 5000 coinsr in a box or at lease 10 fp for 500 rather than have to click 1 at a time to a max of 10 fp. my fingers are getting sore and i'm wearing out my mouse...not to mention there is a noticable lag between clicks.. I can click 6 times before the system is ready to register the next click, As a computer programmer myself, it's pretty simple math 50 coins per 1 fp purchse. would be nice if a player could purchase fp's (Forge Points) with coins the same way the can enter the number of fp's when contributing to GB's. Every player e i have mentioned this to thinks it would be a great help and wonderfull Update to the game. Thanks for your time in advance. P.S., Love the new Good's Inventory layout.. much easier to view.

Last edited:
It's a simple good idea but will need to be formatted and voted on with a poll.
There are other areas of the game like visiting taverns and aiding players that also need click reductions.
You may have noticed that the way it works now is that you pay more coins for each fp you buy so it would not be a fixed amount.

Last edited:

Cuthwolf

Captain
1628511732173.png

Any advances on this?

Even if the price goes up by 50 coins per purchase, you could still have an option to buy 10 or 100 fps at a time.
Not very needed though. How often do you buy more than 5-10 fps for a quest?

Cuthwolf

Captain
I remember pledging 1st place on a 1.9 thread for a very high level GB then realising my stock was nearly gone. Over an hour of frantic clicking to buy the thousands of FPs needed and finger cramp.