• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Social Interactions] Allow players to buy friend invites from Tavern

• Thread starter DeletedUser109385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
This is a great idea for strong players (like myself), BUT:

- this will only serve for those, who are Aiding every day... 3x 80 clicks for Friends (AID and Tavern) + Guild + Hood...its to much
- to many friends...80 now and still can add you...and this is even not a "Friends", just Aid-s ;)
- the strongest players will be stronger....

and then i must give a:

-1 :(

This is a great idea for strong players (like myself), BUT:

- this will only serve for those, who are Aiding every day... 3x 80 clicks for Friends (AID and Tavern) + Guild + Hood...its to much
- to many friends...80 now and still can add you...and this is even not a "Friends", just Aid-s ;)
- the strongest players will be stronger....

and then i must give a:

-1 :(
I don't think the idea is to increase the 140 'friends' maximum, just to allow more of that 140 to be invited.

scibuff

Sergeant
I think this would be particularly great for rotating players in (and out) of your FL. Right now, I have 140 friends and if I want to add someone, I first have to drop 60 from the list, then add, and then hope to get (some of) those 60 back ...

DeletedUser115259

In my Guild I have a number of players who I can not friend as I'm around 110 Friends now. They joined the guild after I passed 80 Friends. I would enjoy a chance to Friend these members without dropping 30+ other friends. I would support the option of 1) buying a Friend Request (FR) in The Tavern for increasing amounts of Silver, 2) a Rare reward in GE, or 3) a Reward for completing an event like The Fall Baking Event.
Plus 1 for me.

DeletedUser

Like i said , i know ... every day i am here i find many people on this forum to be very sarcastic and abrasive, like Agent for example ... so I say to these people: go and do these things to someone else!!

Oke, I sense you allow him to get under your skin.

Agent327

Overlord
I do know!!! I simply coment ... go and hares someone else!!!

Hares?????

Forwarded means that nothing you will say will make a difference anymore. All you do is dig up an old post just to put yourself in the spotlight. Abrasive???? Do you actually know what that means. Only one heere harrassing people is you with an opinion that does not matter anymore, but shows as a new post to others..

DeletedUser116397

I’m surprised that this has not already been implemented. My first 80 friend requests were gone in a flash on my first neighbourhood and my first guild, not knowing that most were inactive accounts, not knowing that once offered you didn’t get them back, and not even knowing that they were limited in number. However, real friends are those you can turn to for favours and help and this type of friends are what keep people playing.

Keeping people playing should be a goal for the company and for that reason they should not be expensive. There is nothing wrong with limiting the number at the upper end but a means to add friends after the initial requests are gone is also a good business practice. The cheaper the better.

DeletedUser108359

I think the limit should be removed and make 140 invites ... and that is only thing that can make us all equally in a good position ...

Agreed
But +1 to the original suggestion too.

P.S agent obnoxious is easy to deal with, add him to your IGNORE list. Its the only way to deal with him as the devs refuse to do anything about him

Status
Not open for further replies.