• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Allow partial buying of trade offers

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117959

Proposal:
Add a facility in the trade dialog to select only part of the number of goods offered, paying the required goods at the same ratio.
Have you checked for similar ideas?:
Yes
Reason:
This would eliminate the need for players to create multiple identical trades, and they could offer the full amount instead.
Details:
Add a box allowing players to select the amount of goods they require from a trade. When filtering for acceptable offers this box should be auto-filled with the maximum amount of goods purchasable if one has less than the number of goods required.
Balance:
No anticipated impact on other aspects of the game.
Visual Aids:
N/A

DeletedUser96901

+1

would make it easier for both sides

with that they could also remove the 1000 goods limit in trades

Nilopertiso

Corporal
+1

Actually a good idea, so long as the partial trade accepted is on the same ratio as what was offered (to try and address Agent327's concern). Thus, someone putting out a trade 1000:1000 could only expect takers of parts of this on the same 1:1 ratio.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Perhaps I do not understand it properly – With eg. the 1000 limit removed all players could simply offer all they have of a certain Good and buyers can buy from that stockpile in the amount they need within the ratios allowed – You offer 1000 Goods and I buy 700 for 700, 1400 or 350 etc. ?

DeletedUser96901

Perhaps I do not understand it properly – With eg. the 1000 limit removed all players could simply offer all they have of a certain Good and buyers can buy from that stockpile in the amount they need within the ratios allowed – You offer 1000 Goods and I buy 700 for 700, 1400 or 350 etc. ?
no
the ratio stays
the seller decides that
you decide how much you buy

I offer 10000 for 10000
you can buy 10 for 10
or 500 for 500
but not at a different ratio

DeletedUser117959

Additional feedback from my guild: the seller should be allowed to specify whether or not the trade can be spilt (check box). This complicates the Idea but makes it more generically acceptable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.