• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Allow group messages for laptop users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112016

Hi there, first time I have felt the need to suggest a new idea.

I'm growing frustrated at the imbalance of the message system between ipad, phone and laptop users. Currently there are tabs for ipad and phone users to include their hood or friends in a group message. There is no such choice for laptop users. If a laptop user wants to send a group mail they have to type the name of EVERY friend or hood member in separately!
Surely it cant be too difficult to add this simple function to the mail system and make life easier for users!

Before anyone decides to say just buy an ipad or phone have a think why some people choose/need a laptop to play.

Poor eyesight
Arthritis in fingers
Lack of funds
Generally I would say the older generation tend to use a laptop compared to younger people.
Thank you for reading this and look forward to reading any replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.