• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Allow FP donate to end of level when owner disappear from guild/neigbor/friendlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Allow FP donation to end of level even when owner disappear from guild neigborhood and friendlist.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
yes, discussion is here: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?11488-Great-buildings-support-bug!

Reason:
Is frustrating when donate 100 fp and then loose many rewards because player not availeable any more. When you start donate, you make "contract": I give you something, you give me something. when you start donate you stop techtree and own progres and help other player. In Internet you dont know what player you can trust and what player not, so when player disapear, frustration is very big and can make player loose interest in great building. But developer want to sell blueprint so must want keep interest of player in great building and donate.

Details:
I say all, I must repeat here?

Visual Aids:
i dont know how make this idea visual

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
idea can prevent abuse of player who hop from guild to next guild all the time for reason of get blueprints old guild not offer. is not illegal but is imoral and cause frustrate for donaters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.