• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Allow Founders and Leaders to see who is online.

DeletedUser15629

Is there any move towards Founders and Leaders being able to see who is online in their Guild. This would be very useful.
Grepolis has it!
It only needs a small green light against Guild members who are online, in the Guild members list.

Roobert de Cuestard, (joint founder of The Seekers).

DeletedUser108379

If I want others of the guild to know I am online, I just pop into the chat saying "hi". And if I do not want, I would not like a featuere that is telling people I am online.

DeletedUser

If I want others of the guild to know I am online, I just pop into the chat saying "hi". And if I do not want, I would not like a featuere that is telling people I am online.
I agree with you but i also think its a good idea , im gonna give it +1 just about , but not just founders or leaders the whole guild or instead just friends and it has a green tick beisde their name

DeletedUser110433

Some over obnoxious guilds already dictate guildees how to live, let`s keep the players freedom to lurk when needed.