• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Allow event production buildings like Bazzars, Masquerade ball...to be motivated

• Thread starter DeletedUser109385
  • Start date

DeletedUser109385

Proposal:
As the title says allow event buildings like Bazzars, Masquerade ball...to be motivated

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?Yes Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Couldn't find anything similar

Reason:
Since all other buildings can be motivated I don't see why we can't motivate event buildings as well, we all hate being plundered but we hate it even more when the plunderer goes after your precious stuff like FPs instead of common stuff like coins and supplies.

Details:
The motivation will not double the production from these buildings, Example: 2FPs motivated gives you 4FPs, when motivated these buildings cannot be plundered.

Abuse Prevention:
No abuse at all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

I could only agree with motivating an event building IF and only IF it could only be done when you produce supplies or coins. Doubling fp or goods production would be overpowered.

DeletedUser110195

I am not saying that FPs and goods will be doubled, neither will supplies and coins. They will simply not be plundered when motivated.
Eh...I'm kind of on the fence about event buildings not being plunderable. Being able to plunder fp feels like it needs to go away, much room for abuse there and I'm only aware you can because I chose to plunder a summer event building(never seen it before)and it gave me fp. That surprised me.

joesoap

Major-General
no1 wants to plunder coins & supplies, just the same as no1 really wants to win/build coin & supply special buildings, and with the new OF gb doubling the loot you plunder there has to be something decent to plunder to make people want to build it

DeletedUser109385

no1 wants to plunder coins & supplies,
How the hell do you know? I have known many plunderers who were after supplies
OF gb doubling the loot you plunder there has to be something decent to plunder to make people want to build it
There is and that is goods! Or if you want FPs plunder them before they get motivated.

DeletedUser110195

How the hell do you know? I have known many plunderers who were after supplies

There is and that is goods! Or if you want FPs plunder them before they get motivated.
Speaking as someone who can't seem to get a neighborhood that doesn't have a few little dogs trying to bark it up like they're big dogs but just get bit over and over....it is a rare situation in which I want to plunder coin or supplies, often times when I do it's because time is almost up and doesn't look like I'll grab goods, so I take something.

There should not be a way to prevent plundering outside having a successful defense or dropping the boatload of silver for city shield. -1

DeletedUser96901

a new GB for plundering comes with the Oceanic Future

so it is necessary that there are some buildings that can't be motivated
or else everything will be always motiviated

players still have the opportunity to collect in time before it gets plundered

Or if you want FPs plunder them before they get motivated.
and how will players do that ?
buildings are motivated when still running and at that time they can't be plundered
only when they are finished

so if you want your FP: collect them before they get plundered
you can do that because collecting between finished and plundered it is always possible
but motivating is before finished: so it is almost never be possible to plunder something

Details:
The motivation will not double the production from these buildings, Example: 2FPs motivated gives you 4FPs, when motivated these buildings cannot be plundered.
actually to balance it the base output would be reduced to 1 FP unmotivated
so a motivated building would still give only 2 FP

or where is your point of view about the balancing ?
you want to double the output of those buildings

Last edited by a moderator: