• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Alliance on Brisgard!

DeletedUser

Hello everyone!

I'm FearX and I am currently ranked #1 in my Brisgard-group. I've been playing FoE
for 14 days now and my score is 355,000+ points. I was thinking about creating an alliance but
apparently it doesn't work due to different-worlds with no interaction between all the players on
the server and so on.

I thought I was number 1 on the server! LOL (before I was told it's only in my group).

Best regards,
FearX

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear Leader of (FCA) Founder's Circle Alliance™,

with all due respect, what the hell are you talking about? #1 on Brisgard? do you mean #1 in your group of 80 players? well then, just so you know, there are quite a few players ranked #1.

and how to you propose to form an alliance on the whole world of Brisgard, if people on various continents have absolutely no means of even contacting in game, not to mention no trading, no fighting and no.. nothing?

Best regards,
Hyper-active Player of No Alliance Union

DeletedUser

with all due respect, what the hell are you talking about? #1 on Brisgard? do you mean #1 in your group of 80 players? well then, just so you know, there are quite a few players ranked #1.

and how to you propose to form an alliance on the whole world of Brisgard, if people on various continents have absolutely no means of even contacting in game, not to mention no trading, no fighting and no.. nothing?

Best regards,

my inner voice... :p

DeletedUser

When I look at the bottom-panel (where all the players are shown) I'll see my name, picture, score and rank. :)

sorry to disappoint Mr. FearX, but it is as what Ms. thanyana has said... :D

DeletedUser

Best regards,

Thanks thanyana for telling me!

I know I'm quite active but going from nothing to become #1 player in 2 weeks doesn't sound likely. Now that I know the whole story and how the game works it kinda makes alot more sense actually.

At first I didn't realised the game was structured like that, but now I know.
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2296

Hey Congratulations on reaching that milestone dude. Ok so where is the Thread you posted for the guild, I would like to post my idea. thx

DeletedUser

Not sure where else to find this:
Are there guilds attacking each other or allied guilds in Brisgard? Is that even feasible?

DeletedUser

Not sure where else to find this:
Are there guilds attacking each other or allied guilds in Brisgard? Is that even feasible?

At this moment, there are no such features yet as guild wars or alliances - having said that, guild wars are being worked on, and alliances... well you can always agree not to attack each other :).