• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

All the worlds the same ?

Hello,

I don't know if it's just me but every time I start a new game on a new world that world is exactly the same one as before. In other words I don't start a new game but the same game over and over again. Same surroundings, same nearby provinces providing the same resources etc.

Does this sound normal? Is it specific to the iOS version (I only play on my iPad) or is there another explanation?

Thanks for any reply

Vesiger

Monarch
Hello,

I don't know if it's just me but every time I start a new game on a new world that world is exactly the same one as before. In other words I don't start a new game but the same game over and over again. Same surroundings, same nearby provinces providing the same resources etc.

Does this sound normal? Is it specific to the iOS version (I only play on my iPad) or is there another explanation?

Thanks for any reply
The storyline is the same in all worlds. The only difference is the other players you encounter.

DeletedUser96901

Same surroundings, same nearby provinces providing the same resources etc.
actually the goods boost from the provinces can be different in each world

The storyline is the same in all worlds.
the funny thing is
even the random quest rewards are the same on all worlds

even in recurring quests
so if you do the 4th nonbirthday party in bronze age in two different worlds you will get the same

The storyline is the same in all worlds. The only difference is the other players you encounter.
Thanks for the answer.

I must admit that if this is indeed the case (and I have no reason to doubt what you say) I am suddenly very disappointed in FoE.

I used to play Civilization where you get to discover a new world every time you start anew, but this is like Groundhog World... :(:mad:

In case someone is interested, I contacted the FoE Support Team with the very same question and this is the answer I got:

Each world is exactly the same in appearance. The differences come in the way of how you approach gameplay on each world. You can choose to have a battle heavy world where you choose to participate in Player vs Player, another can be very guild reliant to help build up relationships and participate in Guild vs. Guild. Or you can choose to see how far you can get without relying on a guild. Each world you choose to play can also be different in the goods deposits you are given in each age on the campaign map.

So now you/we know...

In case someone is interested, I contacted the FoE Support Team with the very same question and this is the answer I got:

Each world is exactly the same in appearance. The differences come in the way of how you approach gameplay on each world. You can choose to have a battle heavy world where you choose to participate in Player vs Player, another can be very guild reliant to help build up relationships and participate in Guild vs. Guild. Or you can choose to see how far you can get without relying on a guild. Each world you choose to play can also be different in the goods deposits you are given in each age on the campaign map.

So now you/we know...

The game design is the same but the game play can be very different.
I play in 4 worlds, 2 of them are A and S, which are the oldest and newest worlds, and I get very different experiences playing in them.
If you ever stay around for T world to launch, try starting a city on it on the first day of the new world, and you will get to experience starting up in a world where no one has anything yet.

Agent327

Overlord
If you ever stay around for T world to launch, try starting a city on it on the first day of the new world, and you will get to experience starting up in a world where no one has anything yet.

Better be there the minute the world opens, cause in no time the experience is gone.

Agent327

Overlord
I can not buy diamonds

Go to the latest world and have a look at the cities of the top players. Look at the number of event buildings they have and the amount of diamonds that must have cost.

Every time a new world is opened it is a ratrace. You do not have the diamonds or the experience to compete with that. Guilds have already been made before the world opens. Well known players are doing that. They know eachother from several worlds. You can not compete with that.