• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

All the worlds the same ?

Cuthwolf

Captain
Go to the latest world and have a look at the cities of the top players. Look at the number of event buildings they have and the amount of diamonds that must have cost.

Every time a new world is opened it is a ratrace. You do not have the diamonds or the experience to compete with that. Guilds have already been made before the world opens. Well known players are doing that. They know eachother from several worlds. You can not compete with that.
I started Mount Kilmore on the minute it opened, spent almost every waking hour for the first three days there and had great fun. I was at a similar level of knowledge and experience as Emmagirl2. I became the #1 ranked player leading the #1 ranked guild and, yes, I spent thousands of diamonds on the tech tree. Playing in a new world will be fun for her but it will be very hard to achieve her ambition without real world money. Having said that, diamonds are more plentiful (GE, Gbg etc) than five years ago.

Agent327

Overlord
I started Mount Kilmore on the minute it opened, spent almost every waking hour for the first three days there and had great fun. I was at a similar level of knowledge and experience as Emmagirl2. I became the #1 ranked player leading the #1 ranked guild and, yes, I spent thousands of diamonds on the tech tree. Playing in a new world will be fun for her but it will be very hard to achieve her ambition without real world money. Having said that, diamonds are more plentiful (GE, Gbg etc) than five years ago.

True, but it takes a lot of diamonds and she can't buy those, nor can she get enough before the next world will open. Her ambition should be to become part of such a guild, not to lead it.

If there is an event right after a world opens, players will go crazy for the event main prize. She will never be able to compete with that. Neither am I, cause I am not willing to use that type of strategy. Diamonds I collect go to my main world. It is a long process, but that is how I climb to the top.

S was funny on day 1 and also being the start of an event. I'm sure people were in modern (or there abouts) before I was out of bronze

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
actually the goods boost from the provinces can be different in each world

the funny thing is
even the random quest rewards are the same on all worlds

even in recurring quests
so if you do the 4th nonbirthday party in bronze age in two different worlds you will get the same

Wait really? So if you learn when you get diamonds in IA recurring quests you could essentially spam new worlds get to them then get diamonds and reroll?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

Yeah just be glad you didn't see S indeed, six months is what it took for our first SAM player. ;)

Turn that thousands into millions. first week pretty much Artic.

New world for Emma to be competitive without diamonds would literally require a non-diamond world to exist. But why do that when they can make tens of thousands of dollars. Best bet other then that would be to save up diamonds over years from farming them and never spending them. Essentially the best way for new players to start, is to start on an older world. New worlds are not really meant for new players, lol. In regards to that, I'd say every world is different, you get different goods, getting paper/rope for example makes goods ez mode for those 2 ages. Older worlds are easier to play on, you get much more progression and tons of more help.

DeletedUser113278

Wait really? So if you learn when you get diamonds in IA recurring quests you could essentially spam new worlds get to them then get diamonds and reroll?

Yes you can learn how many RQ’s of each you need to obtain the diamonds from each, it is not random.

Agent327

Overlord
Yes you can learn how many RQ’s of each you need to obtain the diamonds from each, it is not random.

It is random once you get to the RQ. It is not do it 10 times and you get the diamonds. You can hit the diamonds in 1 attempt, or in 50.

All RQ's in the game give diamonds once.

DeletedUser113278

It is random once you get to the RQ. It is not do it 10 times and you get the diamonds. You can hit the diamonds in 1 attempt, or in 50.

All RQ's in the game give diamonds once.

I haven’t tested enough and bothered keeping record of it to know if they all do 100% no... but I know from starting multiple worlds at the same time that they all basically happen at the same number of times ... So my assumption is that they are all the same... same rewards before receiving the diamonds, same number of recurring needed to get it. Whether it differs depending on which RQ you decide to target to get the diamonds first, I don’t know, but it’s definitely not random.

DeletedUser96901

it is random and different for different players

but same in different worlds for the same player account

if you get it in the 50th attempt in world x then you also get it in the 50th quest in all other worlds (same quest / era)

so if you keep record you can abort 49 times that RQ and go directly to the 50th and collect the dias

if you abort quest 50 then you can get the dias later.
because the reward dias/medals is one of the random rewards not two
first time it is completed it gives the dias and after that medals.