• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: All or nothing guilds rights

DeletedUser

I have trouble in my guild partly because of the guild rights and partly because ally do not listen to directions. The guild right allow goods use and placing armyes, these 2 things should be with separate rights. Higher trusted rights to be able to spend ressources, and lower rights to be able to place in defenders or seigers in Guild vs guild features. My problem is ppl with rights in the guild keep using goods to unlock defense slots at places we do not need to do so right now and then we lack goods to place in new seigers. But we also need ppl with right to be able to place in moore defenders, that is why we need a lower guild right for placing troops.

Aaelis321

DeletedUser97349

Hey Aaelis321, thanks for your post, but for future reference please read the Guide to the Ideas Section and perform a search for similar ideas already posted, such as this one. This helps avoid repeating the same ideas over and over, and the template found in the guide section helps the developers and other players quickly assess ideas posted. Thank you.

DeletedUser96867

@Aaelis321

Players should be able to place new defense armies in already unlocked spots without trusted rights(unless this has recently been changed). You get no disagreement from me that we need separated gvg rights, it's has clearly been needed and players started asking for it over 4 months ago. The gvg events log has been updated in the last few days. It seems to have a lot of bugs still but if you hover over the unlock slot events it should(but might not always) tell you which player unlocked the slot. At least now you should be able to tell which players are at fault so you can bring up the issue directly with them or take away the rights from those players.

Hope that helps