• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: All message threads blank in mobile view

Vesiger

Monarch
Since the latest update to the mobile app (reports itself as 1.97.1), all message threads appear blank when you open them. We eventually discovered that you can view the text by scrolling the thread...

Multiple people in my guild reporting this as caused by the update.

The scroll workaround makes the system usable, but it's a pain :mad:

Logging out and in makes no difference.

DeletedUser9168

mine is not fixed! it only appeared when i was requested to download an updated version of the app from the app store yesterday morning. prior to that i had not experienced this error although members of my guild had raised the issue.

DeletedUser108240

Could it be you did not clear cashe before loading the new version.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Mine didn't work properly from this latest update until I fully logged out closed down the app and logged back in.

DeletedUser

mine is not fixed! it only appeared when i was requested to download an updated version of the app from the app store yesterday morning. prior to that i had not experienced this error although members of my guild had raised the issue.
same mines not fixed

DeletedUser9168

latest update from the app store seems to have cured the messages issue (brought us a lot more crashes of the app instead and heavy lag - probably due to the extra animation from all the exploding buildings on collecting completed production)
one step forward, 2 steps back, sorry Richard

DeletedUser4727

Okay, I'll move this specific report to archive for now, then.