• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: All carousels not working.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Please clear your browser cache and cookies. There is an issue affecting military buildings but not others.

hades8840

Corporal
Please clear your browser cache and cookies. There is an issue affecting military buildings but not others.
I did clear my cache etc this only effects my supply buildings and any other tabs ie message center after its triggered in a military building if I set supply buildings first then no issue but if I try to set them after the bug is triggered in my military buildings then they dont move to next idle one nor can i open messages etc until i refresh is there a eta of when this will be fixed it varies by the hour how bad it effects me

Clearing cache doesn't help. It's sill not working properly. And it affects both military and production carousels, in the city as well as in settlements and space colonies. Not all the time though.
And yes, something's odd with the message center as well. Sometimes you can't switch between Guild, Social and Official tabs.
There's also an issue with aborting a row of recurring quests. Sometimes it stalls after a couple of aborts, and the only way to get it rolling again is sometimes to refresh the game.

hades8840

Corporal
as my post on this issue has been locked for some reason will ask here is there any update to when this will be fixed its becoming very tiresome having to refresh the game every 2nd click

Knight of ICE

as my post on this issue has been locked for some reason will ask here is there any update to when this will be fixed its becoming very tiresome having to refresh the game every 2nd click

All we can say is they are working on it. We have no insight on how long it will take.