• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Alchemist rewards

DeletedUser105051

I enquired why when I had traded some goods, mine hadn't arrived. I was told by one of the FoE 'advisors' that I had had the goods as they were in my inventory. My inventory showed 5 Glass, my trade should have made the number to 25. I tried to explain that the 5 Glass had come from my two Alchemist and was told that "Alchemists do not give goods"........oh yes they DO! I have the photos to prove it! How do I upload them from my mobile?

DeletedUser105051

I enquired why when I had traded some goods, mine hadn't arrived. I was told by one of the FoE 'advisors' that I had had the goods as they were in my inventory. My inventory showed 5 Glass, my trade should have made the number to 25. I tried to explain that the 5 Glass had come from my two Alchemist and was told that "Alchemists do not give goods"........oh yes they DO! I have the photos to prove it! How do I upload them from my mobile?

Supplies? Goods? To me are one and the same. I traded goods for other goods (or whatever term you use- in business these are the same words) I traded for 20 Glass. I did explain to the 'advisor' that I should have had 25 Glass in my stock but only had FIVE which I had been awarded by the Alchemist. I have also had Rope, Medals, Salt etc from this source. Whatever you wish to call these items, my point is, I lost out on a deal and I wasn't getting through to this pedantic person! However, I am aware this is only a game, time has passed and to be honest, I don't care! I just wished to bring this anomaly to the attention of other players. Have a nice day, thanatos100

DeletedUser7719

You're probably not referring to an alchemist if it's producing goods and medals. Do you mean the Wishing Well by any chance?
(And even if it's the same for you, the us and the "advisors" will not know what you are talking about and it makes it harder to help you.)

DeletedUser99588

Supplies? Goods? To me are one and the same.

Then you are wrong. Follow the link I gave you and you will see what an alchemist produces which is supplies. It doesn't produce goods and trying to argue that supplies and goods are one in the same when they are clearly not in this game is not going to help you.

DeletedUser105051

Then you are wrong. Follow the link I gave you and you will see what an alchemist produces which is supplies. It doesn't produce goods and trying to argue that supplies and goods are one in the same when they are clearly not in this game is not going to help you.

I suggest you look at the dictionary definition of these words! I am NEVER wrong where grammar is concerned. Apart from that it doesn't answer why I didn't receive my traded goods .......... but I don't suppose I shall ever know. It's a GAME. No one takes a game seriously.......................or do they?

DeletedUser109631

It would appear he was referring to the recurring quests you can get. One of which requires you to produce 2 x Salt Peter or more plainly 2 x Alchemist 1 day production. This will give a random gift one of which is 5 goods