• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

ALCATRAZ --- where do the units disappear to.

dustydog007

Private
Hi, for anybody who can help or point me in the right direction. Where do the units from Alcatraz go after every 24 hours?? Then did not turn up in my Army Management????
Cheers

Knight of ICE

Do you have the correct unit type selected? Units you get from Alcatraz are unattached.

dustydog007

Private
Hi, Yes I have all unit types for TOMORROW, never really checked befor, however Ii did this time and the extra 16 units did not appear.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
No, that's just the age of the GB. Did you actually collect the units? If you did they should appear - but keep in mind that they are randomly chosen between all the units you can produce in your city

Emberguard

Legend
Only 20 (fully healed) Unattached Units will appear at any one time (of each unit). The rest are in storage until you run out of healthy units. When your healthy units get damaged or killed, then your extra units automatically come out of storage so you have 20 Unattached healthy units to work with again

Shad23

Emperor
Capture d’écran du 2022-12-28 14-54-53.png
hover over that golden square to see your units count i have over 4k rogues but only 20 will show if i only scroll the units